A so me see it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A so me see it

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">The Top 10 Things Boxhill can do to help Jamaican Football for 2010 and Beyond<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>[/B]<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1"> </SPAN>We’ve heard the gripes. We’ve heard the complaints. Now it is time to stop the belly aching and put forth some steps for how Boxhill and the JFF can right this ship and get back on course in time for 2010 and hopefully beyond. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in">Certainly the fans have had a love/hate relationship with the current President of the JFF. Much of our angst has to do with our dismal performance in the semi-final round of qualifying where we crashed out of the competition falling second best to such juggernauts as <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1lace>Panama</st1lace></st1:country-region> and being thoroughly embarrassed by the likes of <st1:country-region><st1lace>Australia</st1lace></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1lace>England</st1lace></st1:country-region> and <st1:country-region><st1lace>Ghana</st1lace></st1:country-region> in our home away from home in <st1:country-region><st1lace>England</st1lace></st1:country-region>. We are not in a position to compete for the women’s World Cup much less the men’s in our current state. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in">How are we going to put ourselves back on the map? Who knows but I do have my ideas……So without further ado here is part 1 of my Top 10 things Boxhill can do to help Jamaican Football for 2010 and Beyond:<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">1.[/B] <B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">HIRE A COACH WITH CREDIBILITY[/B] <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o></o><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="mso-tab-count: 1"> </SPAN>The current player pool of Reggae Boyz are way past the days of being able to be led by a local coach whose only big time experience is coaching semi-pro football in the NPL. With women footballers they will give the coach their respect and it is up to the coach to lose it. With men footballers you have to earn their respect they don’t give it to you. That respect is earned through past results, coaching licenses, professionalism, knowledge and most importantly experience of having been there before. The sad truth is that the NPL coaches are not up to international standards. With our ever growing numbers of overseas
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: A so me see it

yuh figget "donkeycubbyborngate"......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It is a good read brethren. JFF needs to set certain coaching requirements for NPL coaches. An individual who has not worked to develop his craft effectively (coaching certifications), lacks the neccessary skills to be effective.

Also, it's a good idea to join UNCAF, and forget about the weak opposition in the Caribbean. A move in that direction would not be politically correct, and would be rejected throughout the Caribbean.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So Mr. TK you refuse to register and have your article remain on the homepage (...and, in its archives) for the fanz?

Well it is your article and your choice! A pity it is not kept for easy reference in the main site.

..but a suh? :w00t:
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X