Shelton to the Premiership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelton to the Premiership

The Norweigan Premiership that is. Word is that he is to make the move to VĂ¥lerenga, Oslo, a team which finished 7th in Norweigan 14 team Premire League last season.

So we now have three players in Norway. There is Oniel Thompson and Fabian Taylor with Notodden in the Norwegian First Division and now Shelton with this VĂ¥lerenga.

Hopefully Shelton will have a better chance of breaking into their first team. I wish him luck.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

wha he cannot stay in england

Comment

That would be a question for the player and his agent. What if his agent finds that he can get him a better deal in Norway than in England?
      Also, I am only guessing, but what if Jamaica's FIFA rank does not allow him to move to any teams in England as it did with Ricketts?

For some players it is England only (like Ricketts). I am not sure if Ricketts' agent is looking anything for him outside the UK.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

last time I saw it was the same agent
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sometimes we forget that our players in England may have set down roots there, as to why they don't want to leave.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X