X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lazie.....quaresma

Mourinho hopeful of adding Quaresma to Inter

Updated: July 21, 2008, 7:33 AM ET

Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho has reiterated his desire to work with Porto star Ricardo Quaresma.
    The highly-rated 24-year-old joined the Portuguese champions shortly after Mourinho's departure for Chelsea in 2004, and has gone on to become one of the most sought-after players in Europe.

Reports in Italy suggest Inter chiefs could meet with Quaresma's agent today and Mourinho claims both the Nerazzurri and the player would be keen for deal to go through.

'It would be interesting to work with Quaresma,' he told Portuguese television channel TVI. 'And I am sure that he would also like to work with me.'

Mourinho also insists he is settling well in his new environment.

He said: 'I like Italy a lot and I'm as happy here as I was In England. Maybe even more.'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Hope he makes the move. He needs a second chance to make a first impression.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X