Jawge your boy Robhino was......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge your boy Robhino was......

Jawge your boy Robhino was all that and a bag of chips today. Yu fi gloat yes! He was top drawer. I enjoyed the game today. Long time I have not seen a really good game.

On the other hand Lazie your boy Ronaldinho continues his poor 2006 form. I don't know what happen to him but from the calendar turn from 05 to 06 I have not seen Ronaldinho play a good game. I wonder if he is suffering from burn out? Or is it possible that teams now understand how to defend him? I am at a loss forexplanations.- T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Jawge your boy Robhino was......

I think the crown was officially handed over

to the King of dribble today. Don Robinho is the real deal; mash it at INT'L level then showed his calls at the club level. BTW did you see the Ecuador game? Don ketch a yute pon di line, wait fi him, den send him di wrong way. With Robinho on the pitch it's going to be hard to beat RMA. Brasil, yuh gonna have to dig very deep. All hail Del Rey....Robinho

Comment

TK mi see a yute at a prep school game that I was invited

to ah yaad (mi did haffi go; family[yuh know the slang]. Mi say mi haffi go ask the coach how old the yute was. The coach say eleven; the kid have one of the wickdest first touch mi eva see (on a youngster). I saw the next game with some other boys, yes there was talent there but they don't have this kid's first touch. I don't know why the JFF don't hire some brasilian youth coaches, because I see this kid going the wrong way though. He has poor shooting technique and don't move off the ball well (this can be fixed at eleven years old) Dribbling bwoy di yute haff dat (mek mi get up and jump) ball come out ah di air mi see di yute stop it dead pon him foot like Romario in the 18. I'm sorry that JA doesn't have a youth academy to take this kid (with professional coaches to teach, how yuh tink robinho get so good?) This kid skills come from street ball though, I can see it. Mi bredrin a call himyuh regular pop an pop street baller but him miss this kid first touch (he doesn't know what to look for) BTW aside from Tappa who has a wicked first touch on Ja's team? I am now interested in the young players for JA.

Comment

As I said yesterday, Frank need fi tell him fi get rid a the damn head bands cause dem a squeeze him brain. Him need fi rub the bench fi a few games, suh me see it.

Jawge, which crown was passed? Stop the foolishness. Robinho affi play fi impress Capello, if yuh notice him hardly start fi Real? That said, he was excellent yesterday.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X