RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody watched the mls all-star match last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody watched the mls all-star match last night...

it was a really good game... very exciting with good play all around... it did not appear like the typical all-star game of fluff... both teams played to win from the get go... the mls players wanted to show they were quality and i think they established that against west ham, which clearly did not want to be upended by a 'lesser league' of players...

damn, as i watched the game my thoughts came back to all those who were putting beckham down... from my eyes, beckham is still a great player... he could still be a contributor to any premier league side or any league in the world... he is quality... made great passes on the ground and in the air, was active and his crosses are still threatening... beckham is full of class... some people will disagree but thats fine...

shalrie joseph is an excellent midfielder, always available and played into spaces...

de rosario is a threat from anywhere on the field... he will give jamaica problems if he is given any room... he does not stop playing...

blanco is still good and dangerous...

i enjoyed the match... would like to hear the views from anyone who watched the match...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

I was there and had great fun.. good game becks is a way more skilled live that on TV.. smart also its a pleasure to see what he does out of frame ... dropping off to find space and making himself available..

Comment

Didn't watch it. Wish I did so I could see Beckham in action. The highlights I have seen of him had him in the middle of the pitch, not scraping the touchline like I have seen him for the Galaxy, playing crap. Maybe the coach is not using him right for the Galaxy?

Let's hope he continues to play well in the MLS and shed this fraud label.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I saw parts and Becks did look good. I stated yesterday maybe the coach need to put him on the right. He had some space and played good. Athough he could have been a little more in attack but he played good.
        I saw the shot he curled too, it didn't score but it show promise. I haven't see much of that from him lately. He is still not M. Jordon however.

Joseph played good in the middle and that shot by Blanco was a very good one. Dean Ashton from West Ham is very good.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did Joseph score? HL has been telling me that Shalrie is a goal demon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

gawd blesss mi dayzzz...
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Watched it!
              Beckham is a TOP OF THE WORLD player! ...but I have been saying that all along!
              Last night he was excellent!

Josephs has exceleltn touch. At times he unnecessarily played like a dum-dum....most often he was excellent!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X