Rosario give reggae boyzsc warning by scoring winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosario give reggae boyzsc warning by scoring winner

in toronto. Jamaica going to have a hell of a time at bmo field even though I think the support in the stands is going to be mostly caribbean supporters.

Isn't Rohan Ricketts a better player than Cummings ?

He would be more familiar with bmo field than Cummings..

JAMAICA NEED NEW DEFENDERS NOT STRIKERS..(the midfield and striker pool is full).

Been watching Shavar Thomas for a long time now.

Thomas has gained valuable experience over the years....

Thomas would do a better job than Pepe at this stage.

Jamaica needs a midfielder of the Shalrie Joseph type.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dont worry we got Cousins. Him soon step up to the plate. We also have the likes of Priestly who soon lef college and hopefully can refocus him career as a national footballer.

Comment

I don't know about Shavar been better than Pepe.

For number two we may have that in Austin, have you seen him play? He may just need the experience, also Simoes seems to have a lot of faith in Evan Taylor so that is his project to be the Shalrie like.

In my opinion Joseph is one of the best players in the MLS, bar none.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Frankly, I think Priestly is more hype than anything else. I have seen him in a few games for UConn and I was not that impressed. But what do I know about identifying talent?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I don't know about Shavar been better than Pepe.
            Yes you wouldn't know. I think I would rather have Shavar in my team at this time than Pepe.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well we can differ on that. Not to think that Shavar is not good but for me it is Pepe.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

De Rosario is going to run rings around the aging Pepe. He is just too slow, plus when you add all the things which go with the aged. . .

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
                  in toronto. Jamaica going to have a hell of a time at bmo field even though I think the support in the stands is going to be mostly caribbean supporters.
                  Don't kid yourself.

Canada is going to have plenty of home support when playing at that stadium.
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

we will see. funny how unnu play the game already.

Comment

it all over now!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

poor lowly Jamaica.

Aren't you depressed? Aren't we suppose sit down and hold we jaw and watch real football? and them informed supporters talk bout ball?

Comment

yo Rossario alrite to me...but him don't respond to physical defending well...and I think that is one of our defensive strengths....and furthermore, no disrespect to MLS...but a normal stand out in that league is not grounds to make any serious football team quake in them boots...to me just crape him up two time off the ground and then him ago fade out a the game...kinda like how Paul Hall was....

Comment

some dem a talk like seh wi must not even show up fi play di rhatid game...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi feel say the whole a wi in for a big surprise...cause just like how Canada can easily beat wi...mi feel say wi can pump 3 ball inna them net amd beat them defense, everybody a talk bout our slow, old defender dem but this yard team can pressure anybody from upfront and make wi defender dem look real good...and Canada just too slow as a team...

Comment

Working...
                              X