RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There' an abundance of O'Brian Whites' in Jamaica Assasin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There' an abundance of O'Brian Whites' in Jamaica Assasin!!

Now that i've gotten your attention--that was a lovely piece you posted on this player.

I am sure most of us have have known about Obrian White through your unrelenting clamor about this player...and you were perfectly correct Assasin--he appears to be talented.

Such a shame that this yout with all his achievements, is still under the JFF radar.

A bet if Boxhill was in powah this would not happen....

But rest assured Assasin, if (and when) this guy gets a call up, you deserve at least 15% of his gross earnings for life!

Chusssss mi.
    Last edited by HL; July 28, 2008, 02:38 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Again I would say our reporters are failing us. Simoes should get alot of stick for this. Seriously what is his job? Shouldn't he be aware of the players by now? How long ad he been in the job? A player who is the at the top of the College leque in a country that's so near and Simoes has not made contact, invited him, or have a comment on him? That to me would be incompetence on his part.

That said about Simoes, I think Obrien can do a few things on his own. If he wants to represent the country he should go after it. There are alot of camps held in JA. he has videos I'm sure..Did he send any to Simoes? Has he sought Audience with the Coach. What has he done to make sure that someone takes alook at him?

Comment

I cannot blame the coach for not knowing ALL the available players in overseas leagues and colleges. That is the job of the JFF administrators to keep a tab on these players. The players themselves also need to share in this responsibility. Do you think that Errikson knows all of the Mexican players?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh follow di NFL ?

Comment

I can't see how they haven't the faintest idea about Obrien because Akeem Priestly is also at the same school, and remember Akeem was one of our top youth midfielder a few years ago. The fact is it is easy for the JFF administrator and some of our coaching staff to dismiss "college ballers".

I am however that Gordon Williams who seems like a credible journalist and is US based have failed to write anything on Obrien. I have tried to find his email address but it is not available.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

also Coach Ray Reid must be a happy man cause the key to the championship him have and remember college scholarship to UCONN and St.Johns etc. with all the college fund, stipend, and boarding maybe better than some MLS contract, so why upset your coach unless you have reason to?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Write a letter to the Editor in the Gleaner assasin.

dem bound fi seeeit.

chusssss mi
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Did that already, it went in the dump.

I spoke about the youth been a role model in a time when we are telling kids to stay in school but it was not published but I bet if I wrote about ghetto life it would be inna the paper.

Comment

Why wouldn't there be an abundance of O'brien Whites in Jamaica? After all that's where he is from and where he skills were developed right? The jury is also still out on Adu, as White could possibly be the better player and if so, is it possible that there's an abundance od Adu's in Jamaica too? Shatta's words maybe coming to pass. Stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
                  X