Tappa to the rescue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa to the rescue.

The old man score the winner yesterday to give Seba the victory.

When Creston plan on honoring the great man? Mosiah you nuh have nuh info.

RE: Tappa to the rescue.

No. But yuh check wid Jawge yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jawge a do him own thing. Is official business me a talk, furthermore the site lawyer/journalist say that nobody in JA nuh know Jawge

Comment

<DIV>Some serious copyright infringement a gwaan. I need to speak with one Kwesi Mugisa.</DIV><DIV>

Waterhouse narrow Harbour View lead <DIV class=KonaBody>

By Kwesi Mugisa, Staff Reporter

Harbour View's Donald Stewart (left) and Portmore United's Garth Boota jump for a ball during a National Premier League match yesterday at Prison Oval. The game ended 0-0. - Ian Allen

Defending champions Waterhouse are once again in striking distance of Wray and Nephew National Premier League leaders Harbour View, following a dramatic 4-2 victory over rivals Arnett Gardens at the Waterhouse <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 700; COLOR: blue! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: blue 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Mini</SPAN> Stadium yesterday.

The cup holders who began the day four points adrift of the leaders have now moved to 14 points, two behind Harbour View who had to be content with a 0-0 draw with 2004 champions Portmore United at Prison Oval.

The pacy Roberto Fletcher slammed in his third goal of the season to open the scoring for Waterhouse in the 27th minute while Bryan Wollastan added another in the 46th.

Winger Irvino English seemed to have sealed the deal with his 51st-minute strike, but two quick goals by Leon Strickland, who now leads the league in scoring with six goals, brought Arnett <SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: blue 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Gardens</SPAN> right back into the game. However, National representative Garfield Reid slammed the door shut when he fired to beat Arnett custodian Julian McLiesh from a tight angle in the 66th minute.

Bottom place

At the St. Elizabeth Technical <A class=kLink oncontextmenu="return false;" id=KonaLink2 &#111;nmouseover=adlinkMouseOver(event,this,2); style="POSITION: relative; TEXT-DECORATION: underline! important" &#111;nclick=adlinkMouseClick(event,this,2); &#111;nmouseout=adlinkMouseOut(event,this,2); href="http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/20061023/sports/sports1.html#" target=_top><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: blue 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">High </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; COLOR: blue! important; BORDER-BOTTOM: blue 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; POSITION: relative; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">School</SPAN></

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Boy Mosiah, yuh nuh easy! Yuh consider that the writer may be correcting you?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me and di thousands who know who really name suh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie naah tek nothing from Hue cause respect due. However if Hue shoulf get Maestro recognition, a Tappa affi pass it on.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Would mek sense, right? But yet, from day one, everybody refer to Maestro as...well...maestro!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (10/23/2006)refer to Maestro as...well...maestro!
                  Okay ... mi see the difference (m). Accept my apologies bredren!

Comment

Yuh meanfor the 2-0?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Excellent goal...started the move on the right, made the pass to the flag, ran inside to the left of the box and for whatever reason was left unmarked to head home the pin point cross
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

yuh funny bad. LOL, could you believe that on heroes' day I was

hanging around Sam sharpe square to see if any honours was about to be given to Ja's greatest baller? I was tired (didn't sleep was at frenchman's) so I went home. Mi did ah go ask one of the cops to see the programme sheet but yuh know tired. Couldn't stay and it was family friend who told me to pass by, if they knew I was hanging around to see Tappa name called. they would probably laugh and call me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X