Classy Carlos Vela a danger to the Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classy Carlos Vela a danger to the Boyz

I am sitting here watching Arsenal's pre-season friendly against Burgenland, and this young player Carlos Vela looks an exceptional talent he is all left foot but he is gonna take some stopping. He scored a 3 could have had more, my advice would be Reggae Boyz beware this boy can cause damage.To all Gunners fans, Arsene Wenger as found another gem.
    Result, Arsenal won 10 - 2

Dunny

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    I am sitting here watching Arsenal's pre-season friendly against Burgenland, and this young player Carlos Vela looks an exceptional talent he is all left foot but he is gonna take some stopping. He scored a 3 could have had more, my advice would be Reggae Boyz beware this boy can cause damage.To all Gunners fans, Arsene Wenger as found another gem.
    Result, Arsenal won 10 - 2

Dunny
    Burgerland? Can imagine the competition. By the way, Nichlas Bendtner scored 4 .... look like him gonna mek Adebayor rub the bench this season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One scotch; one BugerMAN; one beer.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yuh memba burgerman in jamaica? home of "the whamperer"! . . . . up by northside plaza in liguanea>

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How yuh mean...den nuh mus. Yuh remember the original McDonalds at the corner of HWT Road and I think Cargill Ave?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

how YUH mean? yuh know seh mcdonalds (golden arches) sue dem and lose?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yup. I am just here thinking to myself that this forum is so chokful of information. I have two very good bredrins a yaad who love use up dem fareen calling cards. Nuff time dem call me fe ask me bout something weh a gwaan a yaad. Basically if you read de forum everyday yuh know everything weh a gwaan. Me always tell dem fe log on pon de forum but one of dem internetly challenged and de odder one find it easier fe call me.

Comment

It's a family affair....

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  yuh memba burgerman in jamaica? home of "the whamperer"! . . . . up by northside plaza in liguanea>
                  Wasn't the celebrated home of the whamperer on Constant Spring Rd across from Brooklyn supermarket?
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i think they had a branch there...it was owned by mi sistren old man ..but the one ligubea was the source of many a whamperer for me....

Comment

Working...
                    X