Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold On deh....Austin

what's de word?
    It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Look like dem waan fi sheg up di yute season. Why dem a tek so long? This delay will impact his chances elsewhere if he doesn't get the permit.

Speaking of that, if he doesn't get it, should he sign with the Brazilian club that had expressed interest? Or the other club he had turned down?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he needs to gets things moving by involving de Jamaican government.....yeah play politics..
      “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Look like dem waan fi sheg up di yute season. Why dem a tek so long? This delay will impact his chances elsewhere if he doesn't get the permit.

Speaking of that, if he doesn't get it, should he sign with the Brazilian club that had expressed interest? Or the other club he had turned down?
        No......Premiership or nothing

Comment

Stoke delight at Sorensen capture
          Premier League newcomers Stoke City have completed the signing of Danish international goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen on a free transfer.

The 32-year-old had been on trial with the Potters, who missed out on keeper Scott Carson, after being released by Aston Villa at the end of last season.

"Thomas is a fantastic acquisition," said Stoke boss Tony Pulis.

"He has played almost 400 games in the Premier League and been number one for Denmark for a very long time."

Pulis has already brought in striker Dave Kitson from Reading, midfielder Seyi Olofinjana from Wolves and Jamaica international midfielder Rudolph Austin.

Pulis added: "The fact that we have got Thomas on a free transfer too is superb business for us, because I believe he is a very, very good goalkeeper."

Meanwhile, both Ritchie de Laet and Ryan Shotton have returned to the Britannia Stadium after turning down moves to Bournemouth.

Story from BBC SPORT:
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/spo...ty/7528664.stm
          Well the BBC make it sound like Austin signing is ma done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush View Post
            Well the BBC make it sound like Austin signing is ma done deal.
            hmmmm...dem peeps normally in de know........

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
              hmmmm...dem peeps normally in de know........
              being signed and gaining a work permit are entirely separate.

he is signed and will join the club pending the Home Office granting him permission for employment.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

His hearing is/was today, so we should know something soon

Comment

even so....the signing may be rendered ineffective if no work permit is forthcoming. i'm sure there is an option clause....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    even so....the signing may be rendered ineffective if no work permit is forthcoming. i'm sure there is an option clause....
                    is that opinion from Gray's Inn or maybe a greying insider?
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
                      His hearing is/was today, so we should know something soon
                      fingers & toes cross for him...
                      It would be good to be there when da gates of Zion are closed ......... Chalice

Comment

Working...
                      X