Essex Valley team is currently in Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essex Valley team is currently in Norway

for the huge Norway Cup football tournament. Good to see Alpart continue their sponsorship of the Essex Valley Club.

Not getting any news about their performance thus far, however.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

You probably need to read the Newsletter more often... or for more than keeping up with the latest Spanish atrocity.

"The Alpart/Essex Valley All Star team defeated Forland from South Norway 6-0 yesterday to make it two wins from as many games in the Norway Cup in the European country.

The Essex Valley All Stars dominated the game from start to finish. Striker Kevon Farquharon opened the score in the 14th minute, before adding further strikes in the 19th and 28th minutes.

His compatriot Jason McLean added his name to the scoresheet in the 30th minute and captain Kaniel Harrison, who scored in the opening game, made it 5-0 in the 34th minute, before Farquharson grabbed his fourth goal in the 40th minute.

The team will complete its final game in the preliminary round today, when they will take on Oygard 1."

Comment

Thanks! I really do not go out of my to read the Newsletter, only when I am looking for a hotel on the northcoast.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem did win the first game 5-0 right?

Comment

A me yuh as aks? Mi ongle did hear when dem a leave.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Rhatid, so u not even know say all Shelton link up wid dem a Norway. Like u Calendar one week behind dada.

Comment

I was hoping that all the Jamaican ballas in Norway would hook up wid dem, but mi never know it actually happened.

Great!

Den again, if unnu did know suh much a gwaan, why unnu never share it wid di Forumites?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey Mosiah a what kind a question that yuh ask the man? A Essex Valley players and not Portmore. Shame on you.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh dun know seh Portmore a go buy di whole a dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Here is a little read on the Norway Cup

http://www.hydro.com/en/Press-room/N...r-Norway-Cup-/
                    "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Yuh dun know seh Portmore a go buy di whole a dem!

We don't buy players. It's every youngster's dream to play for PMU. Nuff man try run een pon the bus and drop off cause it a drive too fast. A dem players deh wha drop off HVIEW recycle.

Comment

Working...
                      X