Looking forward to Canada v Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to Canada v Jamaica

Looking forward to August 20,the Regae Boyz starting line up will be more are less what we expected. The time for experiment is over i expect the team to be. Ricketts,Marshall, J.Taylor,Goodison,Gardener,Austin,Williams,Phillip s,E.Taylor,Shelton,King

in my opinion i think simoes is not going to start evan taylor i think he is going to make omar daley start onthe right wing and make more experienced rudolph austin play the holding midfield.........thats my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Dre View Post
      in my opinion i think simoes is not going to start evan taylor i think he is going to make omar daley start onthe right wing and make more experienced rudolph austin play the holding midfield.........thats my opinion
      I think young Taylor is in the side to stay,judging by what the boss as said about him. he has started every game since the boss as put him in that aint gonna change now. if he is good enough,he is old enough.

Comment

im not sayin he isnt good cause i think has alot of potential........i just think oppostion we had before were weaker than canada and i think he is going to trust rudolph more or favors rudolph more in that position......but se will see august 20

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Looking forward to August 20,the Regae Boyz starting line up will be more are less what we expected. The time for experiment is over i expect the team to be. Ricketts,Marshall, J.Taylor,Goodison,Gardener,Austin,Williams,Phillip s,E.Taylor,Shelton,King
          What uno think about Kieth Kelly, looks like the coach gonna bring him back. you think he still got something to offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            What uno think about Kieth Kelly, looks like the coach gonna bring him back. you think he still got something to offer?
            A fully fit in form Keith Kelly would be one of our missing link. He can play that creative role.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
              A fully fit in form Keith Kelly would be one of our missing link. He can play that creative role.
              I knew the youth had great potential, but i think he moved abroad too young, especially to non-english speaking country. i hope mr Kelly can get fit and get is career back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                Looking forward to seeing Kelly back in the squad, want the homebase ballers to step forward.

Comment

Working...
                X