J.f.f need a better marketing team or personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.f.f need a better marketing team or personnel

because we are losing money because of lack of ingenuity by that person or group. I hope they learn from the Trelawny Stadium ticketing pricing and distribution process. I wonder what was the financial outcome for the El Salvador game in Texas, usually when we do not hear anything is because we had a profit.

Do we want less spectators for one game paying high price or we want more spectators paying less and coming out for more games?

How many clubs did we contact to even have a 1 week pratice and promotional game with even the local squad?

What is the status of the deal with Virgin airline or american airlines?

Is it better to make a deal with air jamaica which will put back money into our economy?

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    ...usually when we do not hear anything is because we had a profit.
    That's a new one! I would be very suspicious of companies that do that.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    Is it better to make a deal with air jamaica which will put back money into our economy?
    For every dollar Air Ja puts into our economy, it sucks out $1,000!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yup right bout dat!
      ...needs a mind-set change!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

For every dollar Air Ja puts into our economy, it sucks out $1,000!
        It would be good to get figures on this?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X