Mek mi call out di

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mek mi call out di

Gummers fan dem cause all now mi nuh understand why the silence. Mexx, Gamma, OJ, KArl, Twan, Dunny, who mi leff out .. juss add yuhself to di list.

Wha unuh affi say bout Abou Diaby now? Some man wanted the Birmingham player to get a lenghty ban .... wha bout dat punk Diaby?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

clumsy tackle> take it for what it is...

Comment

Have not seen the tackle yet, will make my comment when I do.
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        clumsy tackle> take it for what it is...
        Really? Clumsy tackle? I doubt you believe that. Good try still ... better yuh did look away and say "next question please!"
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
          Have not seen the tackle yet, will make my comment when I do.
          Okay Twan ... tek yuh time .....

Comment

ever heard of Roy Kean.. how many career him destroy?/ pick you arguments wisely??

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Gummers fan dem cause all now mi nuh understand why the silence. Mexx, Gamma, OJ, KArl, Twan, Dunny, who mi leff out .. juss add yuhself to di list.

Wha unuh affi say bout Abou Diaby now? Some man wanted the Birmingham player to get a lenghty ban .... wha bout dat punk Diaby?
              come on Lazie, if u say there was malice in dat tackle, you bias.

Comment

Okay Twan ... tek yuh time .....
                Clumsy tackle..no hint of malicious intent seen.

Comment

Fair tackle, play etc....

It wasnt a foul, a very legit tackle and sweetly done also, no one on Juventus stated it was a bad tackle and the Ref didnt blow for a foul. You definitely didnt see the game.

The punk then has to be ..... the person that started the thread?
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mexxx View Post
                    It wasnt a foul, a very legit tackle and sweetly done also, no one on Juventus stated it was a bad tackle and the Ref didnt blow for a foul. You definitely didnt see the game.

The punk then has to be ..... the person that started the thread?
                    Suh because the ref nuh blow mek it legit? I wonder if that would be accepted if the tables were turned?

You Arsenal fans are such a joke. Man tackle Arsenal player ppl want him banned fi life ... but yet dem a excuse Diaby's tackle?

Comment

Lazie....why yuh so BITTA ? How in reggaeland, do you see intent to harm in that tackle? Diaby, has long legs and at times is just plain clumsy !!

As a matter of fact, the Madrid player fell awarkdly..come on now Lazie..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        Lazie....why yuh so BITTA ? How in reggaeland, do you see intent to harm in that tackle? Diaby, has long legs and at times is just plain clumsy !!

As a matter of fact, the Madrid player fell awarkdly..come on now Lazie..!!
                        Bitter .. how you get to that? Look back at the play and tell me what was that Diaby did after he caught the player? I'm simply pointing out how hypocritical Arsenal fans can get.

Last season people wanted the Birmingham player banned for how long. Diaby did it last season? Where was the outcry as there was when Eduardo got injuried? Now unuh come a excuse Diaby again?

Comment

Working...
                        X