X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada vs the REGGAE BOYZ?

List of persons attending?
    Thank you!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

attending..

Comment

Sorry, I can't attend.

Comment

I won't be there. I will watch on TV if it is carried live however.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Had to make a choice - I am hoping to go to the Jamaica vs Mexico game instead.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Had to make a choice - I am hoping to go to the Jamaica vs Mexico game instead.

mek wi link up fi dat!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl we are in the same bizniz and I am waiting on a ting, so I won't be able to confirm until another 2 weeks time.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I hope you are a bleachers lover 'cause a deh so me siddung

Comment

Karl we are in the same bizniz and I am waiting on a ting, so I won't be able to confirm until another 2 weeks time.
                  OK, boss!

Comment

I hope you are a bleachers lover 'cause a deh so me siddung
                    Yuh hope wrang!
                    ...but dat nuh seh wi caan link!

Comment

Airfare get too high right now, and mi nuh waan spend too much $$$ for just a few days.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Bleachers provide a nice family atmosphere with the aroma of ganja smoke and expletives.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                          Bleachers provide a nice family atmosphere with the aroma of ganja smoke and expletives.
                          Can do without both the ganja smoke and the expletives!

...but, guess what?
                          In the Grand Stand, the family atmosphere is there ...and so are the ganja smoke and the expletives...supplied in ample quantities!

Comment

Working...
                          X