Ince facing Rovers mutiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ince facing Rovers mutiny

Blackburn Rovers players are reportedly on the verge of mutiny after losing faith in Paul Ince just weeks after his appointment as manager.

Ince has never managed a Premier League side before and, at the age of 40, is one of the youngest bosses in the league.

According to The Daily Mail, he is already struggling to quell the threat of a rebellion after disillusioning his players 'by the way he has tried to impose his personality on the club'.

'Some players have been less than enthusiastic about Ince's approach to training, which is said to vary drastically from Hughes' meticulous, scientific method, while others have complained that the former Manchester United midfielder is too egotistical,' the newspaper reports.

David Bentley, who has since left the club, is reported to have walked out of training in disgust after being ordered to do 20 press-ups 'as punishment for having his arms folded'.

An unnamed but 'senior player' is quoted as complaining: "We've gone from a well-organised, well-drilled back-room staff to one that feels like it's been patched together. A lot of us wanted to give him a chance to see how it worked out, but it's not looking too good."
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

ummm ... was concerned that as soon as he arrived Brad and Bentley chose to go elsewhere.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah..that was very suspicious too.For obvious reasons I wanted him to do well, BUT ...him corners look kinda DARK.....!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Both had been rumoured to go elsewhere before he came.

Them need fi just shut up and do their work.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

there might be more here..

Comment

bentley was goin before the season ended..

Comment

hmmmm...some men don't like certain man standing ova dem & giving dem orders........not surprise by dis.
              “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Ince has to stamp is authority and do things is own way,he needs to get his own players in.It looks as if he's got some traitors in the squad that he needs to weed out.

Comment

Working...
                X