Kevin Lisbie is hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Lisbie is hot

Kevin lisbie scored on is debut for Ipswich continuing where he left off at the end of last season.I think the move to Ipswich will end up to be a great move for him. I can see him getting back into Mr Simoes plans.

Me nuh know if him hot but I do know that he did score today for real.

Comment

Don't know about that. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that he recently told the JFF that he's no longer interested in playing international ball. Or maybe it was Jobo McAnuff???? Not sure!
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
        Don't know about that. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that he recently told the JFF that he's no longer interested in playing international ball. Or maybe it was Jobo McAnuff???? Not sure!
        I think that was Jobi McAnuff

Comment

Good, cause with the Marlon King debacle right yah now, we need all the good strikers available to us.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
            Good, cause with the Marlon King debacle right yah now, we need all the good strikers available to us.
            Sheffield Wednesday beat Burnley 4-1 and Deon didn't get on the score sheet, from the reports him and Jermaine Johnson didn't have the best of games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Sheffield Wednesday beat Burnley 4-1 and Deon didn't get on the score sheet, from the reports him and Jermaine Johnson didn't have the best of games.
              Thats a lie. I'm no fan of JJ but I listened to the live commentary and from what I heard his performance was spectacular. They said Deon miss some sitters but wasn't that bad.

Comment

I think that was Jobi McAnuff
                It was both McAnuff and Lisbie.

Comment

Stop spreading rumours. Both had good games. Burton help set up 2 of the goals and Johnson 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                    Thats a lie. I'm no fan of JJ but I listened to the live commentary and from what I heard his performance was spectacular. They said Deon miss some sitters but wasn't that bad.
                    Just going off the Sky Sports reporters ratings, he gave both JJ and Deon 5 out of 10

Comment

Just going off the Sky Sports reporters ratings, he gave both JJ and Deon 5 out of 10
                      http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=87252

Read those ratings. Those are from people who were actually at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                        http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/ind...howtopic=87252

Read those ratings. Those are from people who were actually at the game.
                        Respect fi dat Lionpaw,da sky sports reporter at the game stingy wid him scores.

Comment

Looks like Tyrone marshall just got himslef injured playing for Toronto.
                          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

that would be toronto...CANADA?!!! hmmmmm.......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X