Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla, now unuh see why Fergie

affi guh after some refs?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I have been out of touch for the past few days. Care to tell me why?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      I have been out of touch for the past few days. Care to tell me why?
      Weren't you watching Manu vs Pompey? A Pompey player held onto Tevez's foot pulling him down in the box .. STRANGELY .. the ref said play on.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No, I was not watching. Was watching Olympic basketball this morning between the USA and China.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Was it a case where Tevez seemingly went down to easy because he was in the box? Would Tevez have shrugged off that "pull" if he were way outside the 18-yd box? Just asking!
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
            Was it a case where Tevez seemingly went down to easy because he was in the box? Would Tevez have shrugged off that "pull" if he were way outside the 18-yd box? Just asking!
            Since the crystal ball naah work too right .. mi cyaan answer that ... anyway .. the ref erred. It nuh matter still .. 1 down 6 to go.

Comment

If not ManU then who?
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                If not ManU then who?
                Chelsea of course!!

Comment

Mr. President, I was pleased with the team today. Nani looked good but he needs to calm down a bit. I think this season will be his breakout. Fletcher really makes good use of his limited opportunities as a starter. Should have scored the goal though. Neville looked solid, but he needs more games to be sharper. Scholes looked to be operating in second gear. He did look better when Carrick came on. Evra looked sharp. Young Campbell showed lots of potential. I gues SAF will give have to go find Giggsy age paper weh him dash whey some years ago when him retire. The man played like a 19 year old. What can I say about the Apache? Nuh Bricktop bwoy dat? The back pair looked solid as usual. Van Der Sar is one of the very best. Overall - 1 down 6 more to go.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mr. President, I was pleased with the team today. Nani looked good but he needs to calm down a bit. I think this season will be his breakout. Fletcher really makes good use of his limited opportunities as a starter. Should have scored the goal though. Neville looked solid, but he needs more games to be sharper. Scholes looked to be operating in second gear. He did look better when Carrick came on. Evra looked sharp. Young Campbell showed lots of potential. I gues SAF will give have to go find Giggsy age paper weh him dash whey some years ago when him retire. The man played like a 19 year old. What can I say about the Apache? Nuh Bricktop bwoy dat? The back pair looked solid as usual. Van Der Sar is one of the very best. Overall - 1 down 6 more to go.
                    Jangle u boys look toothless upfront i can see you dropping some valueable points before Ronaldo return. you look in need of a striker.

Comment

.. before the game Fergie said he wanted to use the game to evaluate the players fitness level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                        Jangle u boys look toothless upfront i can see you dropping some valueable points before Ronaldo return. you look in need of a striker.
                        Nuh suh the Empire start off last season tuh? Look like thing set fi a repeat ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Nuh suh the Empire start off last season tuh? Look like thing set fi a repeat ...
                          Dont try that this season,by the time you start playing Arsenal will be out of site. and this time they wont be caught.

Comment

Just seeing the game Lazie. ManUre look flat. I think Fergie should be worried with the season kicking off next week.
                            Last edited by Tilla; August 11, 2008, 12:30 AM.

Comment

The ref missed the call...whether Tevez could have stayed on his feet is beside the point... he was clearly (on the replay) held.

BTW my man of the match was David James.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X