One of Canada's danger men. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of Canada's danger men. . .

Julian De Guzman. We have to try contain this youth. This goal is against none other than Brazil.

http://machochip.com/2008/06/goal-of...an-de-guzm.php
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

nice strike!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This is th eyouth whe when he wanted to represent Jamaica, Chungy said him is not special and we have dozens like him in Jamaica.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

maybe at the time he was right.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

uh.. chunggy was way off.. one was player of the year for his player in spain and the other one of the best young player in Europe and central mid for feynoord...

Comment

I am wondering how are we going to contain him and De Rosario? We need to shut doen De Guzman. And no, I do not mean "bruk 'im foot", I mean limiting the time and space in the game so he will not be able to make a play like that on us.

Comment

bruk im foot widout a red card can work to

Comment

well try to island the mid-field cut off delivery to the strikers and ball circulation to the back four. Force the back to play direct to strikers and not let them build from the back as they would like, or the strikers using the midfield support..

Comment

I wonder how Rene's scouting of the Canucks going?

Comment

heard an interview with Tyrone on local radio and he said most of canada touches went through Atiba Hutchinson..

Comment

will marshall be available?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Look, Brazil a Brazil but set Omar Daley pon dem case.
                        Shelton by virtue of playing in another league does not have the lingering headaches associated with playing with his former english club,the sky may be his limit.
                        Bibi is now at his best(he isn't injured right?), keeper has been decent, Demar, Austin..., gimme Langley and it dun.
                        The only suspect is fielding an unproven defence, which has everything to do with your question.

Blessed

Comment

Mi hear seh him having a hard time since the season nuh start yet.. him haffi guh pon last season game clips...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Look, Brazil a Brazil but set Omar Daley pon dem case.
                            Yuh mean set Omar Daley pon them and let him get a red in the first ten minutes of the game?

In a game like this, we need a player who can control his youthful exuberance and focus on doing for the team. Too many times I have seen Daley hurting our team by tackling players from behind and just rash tackles which get him in trouble with the referee. Do you remember why the USA scored against us in Carson, SC after we were leading 1-0 by a goal from Teofore Bennett? Daley of course.

Don't get me wrong, Daley is a great talent, but is guilty of not using his head a lot of times in games. I am not make reference to his heading abilities either. . .

Comment

Working...
                            X