Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell family matriarch passes - JFF press release

August 13, 2008

The Jamaica Football Federation would like to express condolence to the Bell family, who lost its matriarch, Mrs Calice Bell earlier today at the age at the age of 91.

The Bell family name is one synonymous with football in the country. It has produced a number of outstanding sons and daughters with a number of the sons contributing to the country’s football in various capacities.

Among them are former player, coach and administrator Winthorpe “Jackie” Bell, who predeceased her, Vernon, Russell and Neville. Neville, a former Jamaica youth coach, still serves as one of the Federation’s instructors.

Without them and their contribution the country and its football would be poorer and none of this would have been possible without the influence of Mrs Bell.

To the sons and daughters of the Bell family, the Federation feels your pain but urge you to find strength in the Creator, the good times, each other and know that you have its support if you need a shoulder to lean on.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mosiah when are you guys going to get an interview with the Captain or the Messiah? Hasn't the restraining order been lifted off you by now?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How yuh suh igle?

I will get one or two interviews shortly. No, really, I will!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Daddy Bell also had nuff-nuff pickneys. Some of the outside pickneys that I can recall are:

Howard "Howie" Bell
        Douglas "Dougie" Bell
        Christopher Bell
        Warren Bell (the only one who didn't go either STGC or KC)
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
        X