Pon paper canada is 2-0 better than the jamaican squad pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pon paper canada is 2-0 better than the jamaican squad pick

Canada squad is faster and stronger than this yardie squad. Marshall is 50%..
    Evan Taylor is not experienced for Guzman or Hutchinson. Andy is slow compared to canada midfielders. Jamaica nu have no unorthodox striker in this squad. Our defence cannot contain radinski,derosario, the tall german striker or even the big black youth . All the odds are in canada favour plus the pitch is much suited for them.

Canada left back will score winning goal.

canada 1 jamaica 0.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    Canada squad is faster and stronger than this yardie squad. Marshall is 50%..
    Evan Taylor is not experienced for Guzman or Hutchinson. Andy is slow compared to canada midfielders. Jamaica nu have no unorthodox striker in this squad. Our defence cannot contain radinski,derosario, the tall german striker or even the big black youth . All the odds are in canada favour plus the pitch is much suited for them.

Canada left back will score winning goal.

canada 1 jamaica 0.
    No Mercy ... yuh know the winning numbers fi tonight's lottery?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
      Jamaica nu have no unorthodox striker in this squad.

Luton Shelton will drive Canada defense crazy.

Comment

That is too close I only see a far off

I tend to see more soccer games than anything else too. If yu send me 50,000 maybe I can force mi self fi see the winning numbers but there is a great chance mi might lose the gift.

Comment

50 000 pesos
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

well ... i concede the paper game...mi more interested in the game that will play on the astro turf.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me cant see why the man dem so negative,apart from King the starting line up will be more are less the same one that started the last qualifier. and that team should be good enough to get a result in Canada.

Comment

Where the hell Simoes a go with 18 year old midfielder inste

ad of a more experienced Langley. Why called Hue so late and where does Jason Morrison and Khari Stephenson stands- better players than Woolry Wolf.

How comes Watson get called up over Boys Town midfielder - forget his name.

Simoes soon called Fabian Davis and Onandi Lowe.

Where is Kevon Harris?

Comment

No mercy that score line is very very conservative it more like 4 nil

Comment

Working...
                  X