The reggaeboyzsc dream is over unless Simoes can produced so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reggaeboyzsc dream is over unless Simoes can produced so

me miracle pills in the next 6 days. That jamaican squad is going to take at least 6 mths of non stop training under Simoes before we start seeing any major result. Only prayer can save us from getting 3-0 a Bmo field.

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
    Only prayer can save us from getting 3-0 a Bmo field.
    God helps those who help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
      me miracle pills in the next 6 days. That jamaican squad is going to take at least 6 mths of non stop training under Simoes before we start seeing any major result. Only prayer can save us from getting 3-0 a Bmo field.
      More faith in the manager please, he is been there done it and can do it again.

Comment

as yuh wish sah...mi nah waste mi time wid yuh. belief kill and belief cure. yuh believe whey yuh believe an a suh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no disrespect Da Da but this feels like a "just in case statement"...wha happen to unu...nervousness a set in a week before the game...apart from fancy name pon paper name the players that are not in this squad who without any doubt should have been there...minus King...cause him is a head case...just relax and give the man with the World Cup qualification experience under him belt a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
            no disrespect Da Da but this feels like a "just in case statement"...wha happen to unu...nervousness a set in a week before the game...apart from fancy name pon paper name the players that are not in this squad who without any doubt should have been there...minus King...cause him is a head case...just relax and give the man with the World Cup qualification experience under him belt a chance...
            Well said blood,King is the only key player missing, it would have been nice to have Fuller there but he is not match fit. A what a gwaan? Canada turn world beaters over night, after a no Ice Hockey we a go play.

Comment

you woulda think seh dat is the last game and wi need fi beat mexico by double digits inna di azteca!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That me a say too Dunny and Gamma...mi nah underestimate Canada but until them perform to a certain level mi not putting an unproven side, that is sitting on the one Brazil game, in the same league with Mexico and U.S...and that means that we can beat them just as much as them can beat we

Comment

Wait deh... Unnuh really fraid a fool fool Canada. Mi woulda feel say a USA or Mexico we a play away the way unnuh a move. Canada who Trinidad beat in Canada inna WCQ some years ago. Eeediat Trinidad beat them? unnhu a jokah.

Comment

Simoes believes that these local Reggae Boyz are the best to represent us against Canada in the upcoming qualifier and I won't second-guess him.

I used the U-23 Reggae Boyz tour of Brazil earlier this year. Anyone recall the success of that tour where the Young Boyz played against Brazilian clubs when men who could have been their father.

If that's not enough. How many of you have really read Simoes stats.

Comment

I have total faith in the manager,the Boyz will get a result in Canada.

Comment

Working...
                      X