Jermaine Hue at training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Jermaine Hue at training

Well he could have neva got into you team you RECRUIT barry hayles , darren byfield , marlon king,TREVOR Benjamin etc under carl brown. remember he score OVER 30 goals in your league NPL a few season ago.

plus he is a cheap striker.

Comment

you can nationalize him and make him play for T&T....like you tried to do with the white Brazilian.:P
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Naw he is RB material

Comment

do we have any other player playing in sweden?

Comment

OJ (8/14/2006)do we have any other player playing in sweden?
            Is whe you deh OJ? There is Khari Stephenson, Luton Shelton and Thefore Bennett along with Hue.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

So how comes its only one player Mosiah is speaking about. lunton is playing with Larsson and I think doing well, Kari has be there the longest and also the youth from village.. It look like all reggaeboyz not equal.

Comment

So Oj how come you a card Mosiah so hard?

Still Mosiah you fi do better and watch the conflict of interest around here

YOu know what mi a talk bout

Comment

Just honestly wondering if he knew the names of any other players in Sweden. Again mi have a hard time separating mo role and function.:txtPost_CommentEmoticon('');

Comment

<DIV>Since when it's anyone's duty to equally report on all our players overseas?!? OJ, tell mi yuh joking! In fact, I have researched and posted news on Teofore and Luton before. (Kill mi, I couldn't find anything on Khari!) Yes, it might not be as much as news on Maestro, so what?!?! Why don't you or someone else keep us informed?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>This really not worth discussing. I really hope yuh not serious, OJ.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X