Bora:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora:

Could someone from the hire Bora camp give me a progressupdate.

Thanks in advance.

T.K. Hail-up!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: Bora:

what camp are you from ?

Hire who camp?

Comment

Why bother waste server space pon a question like that, you nuh see certain man dem will go to any length to point fingers.

Like I said here and wont stop saying, cause nuh guy cant muzzle me, certain people are not interested in the Jamaican football product going forward on a solid foundation, dem can only see as far as them nose and push them personal agendas.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko...gi mi a # i need to speak with you urgently!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

(876) 313-2006, or 468-2137
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Don't be bloody ridiculous Sickko.

HL asked a simple question.

I too am curious to know how the negotiations for Bora is going.

Aren't you?

Comment

So does one need to be froma camp to know that? Who is being ridiculous now? But it seem I am an easy target, why didnt you jump on Balla, you fraid a him?

As Bounty said, I are the one
              Che Guevara.

Comment

But wait sah, dem still a pass the hat. Wonder if Mr. Omar going to continue to commit to paying Bora salary after Clueless Crenston is thrown out of office.:doze:
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Scikko man, doh get side-tracked by the word 'camp'.

Balla no doubt belong to the 'hire Bora-at-any-cost' pose, so he found it difficult to answer a simple suestion.

Comment

But the word 'camp' is the vexing one in the post...how do you ignore that? Given who made the post and the prevailing views here, there was no way around the word...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Hail up HL. You can count me in the hire Bora camp. I think he will get us organized enough to qualify for the world cup. I have not heard anything recently but we shall see how it all pans out. If push comes to shove Gamma got his cricket license so he is available. So on a scale of 1-10 how badly is DC United going to beat your boys this weekend? - T.K.
                      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K., I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT BORA WOULD BE GOOD FOR JAMAICAN FOOTBALL.

MY TWO PRIMARY ISSUES ARE: 1. I DO NOT SUPPORT USING GOVERNMENT FUNDS (THE PEOPLE'S MONEY) FOR THIS TYPE OFINVESTMENT. 2. FOR SUCH A LARGE EXPENDITURE, THEOBJECTIVE IS SHORT TERM.

SAW YOUR REPLY TO FORFAR ON QUALITY FOOTBALL FIELD IN JAMAICA. TO PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL, GOOD FIELD IS A MUST.I AM JUST GOBSMACKED AT HOW COUNTRIES WITH EXTREME TEMPERATE CLIMATE MANAGE TO HAVE LUSH 'PASTURES' TO PLAY ON (FOR THEIR ENTIRE FOOTBALL SEASON).IRRESPECTIVE OF THE COST OF UPKEEP, THESE TEMPERATE COUNTRIESSEEM TO KNOW SOMETHING THAT JAMAICA STILL NEED TO LEARN.

THE STETHS MODEL NEED TO BE REPLICATED ISLAND-WIDE. IT WAS A PLEASURE READING ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THAT FIELD.APART FROM MONEY, IT ALSO REQUIRES WILL ON THE PART OF THE FOOTBALL LEADERSHIP.

LASTLY T.K., MUCH CREDIT TO AARON LAWRENCE AND THE ACADEMY HE IS SPEAR-HEADING! I HOPE HEAND THE OTHER PARTY CONCERNEDHAVE THEIR ATTORNEYS DRAFTING UP THE CONTRACTS TO MAKE THIS APROPER AND BINDING LONG TERM DEAL.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL you know what I think?

Screw Jamaican football. From this point on I am an American. Wheneverthe Boyz and the USplay I will be rooting for theUS to kill them. Sick and tired of the small island nonsense that is killing our football. USA USA USA! (Mosiah 3:16)

Soonto more interestingstuff. Can the metrosturn it around against DC this weekend? While I don't rate your team I do rate BruceArena and if DC is not careful they could find themselves being caughtsleeping at the wheel. Make sure you send me up a Fabian Dawkins Silverbacks jersey. - T.K.

Comment

<DIV>As if you ever supported the Reggae Boyz.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>TK - gwey!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't worry mi gone.

Oh say can you see

By the dawn's early light.......- T.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X