Lisbe strikes again, two in two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisbe strikes again, two in two

With the lost of Marlon King from national program, the squad will need a replacement. I think we may have to go back to Kevin Lisbe, from what I understand he's in self imposed retirement. maybe Simones will have to go on bended knees.

What was the deal with Marlon King why was he left out of the squad. please can someone give facts to the reason of his obmission from the squad.

Simoes is not who beg people. Dean Sturridge and Danny Maddux can talk bout that.

Comment

You figet that Danny Maddux was begging to be in the program, but Simoes did not take him?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Dondada View Post
        With the lost of Marlon King from national program, the squad will need a replacement. I think we may have to go back to Kevin Lisbe, from what I understand he's in self imposed retirement. maybe Simones will have to go on bended knees.

What was the deal with Marlon King why was he left out of the squad. please can someone give facts to the reason of his obmission from the squad.
        Kevin Lisbie on fire, just score in the carling cup. we could do with some a these goals.Is he retired from international football?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Is he retired from international football?
          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
            Yes.
            thats a shame, a fi him loss

Comment

Working...
            X