Poll question of the week 10/26/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll question of the week 10/26/06

I would like to thank Karl and Mosiah for that moderator on moderator action they have been giving us since yesterday. It always brings a smile to my face when I see the moderators at war.

In either case let your opinions be heard. Kindly take the time to vote. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Poll question of the week 10/26/06

Is what de **** a gwan yaso? How come the poll cut off my other two possible answers? You guys seriously change the amount of possible answers from 15 to 6 because you were ****ed about my polls having 15 answers? Wow......talk about petty. You make the rules someone abides by the rules but since I am not one of the inner circle I guess you guysdecided to..........backside man.....enough is enough.....mi done yaw. - T.K.

Comment

The choices you present does not allow for the opinion that - Yes we are weak...and, need to bolster the midfield by seeking 'new blood' from 100% legal/available avenues.

Scouting - locally & outside of the island. It always pains me to see the argument of bolstering the team with our overseas players deteriorating into looking outside of the island only at England.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Jermaine Huealone can not take us to South Africa.

Some have often mentioned Keith Kelly, the man who nuh like fi train bout waan start fi one of his prior clubs. This might be one yute who might have believed the hype that he was the second coming of a great baller, but then failed to live up to expectations. Some people of lesser talent often achieve more in life than those who were supposedly more skillful, due to hard work & dedication to their trade. Some ballers willforever be known as a "potential".
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

<DIV>What's the harangue about? The choices you've given don't quite make this into a worthwhile poll, yet yuh want to be able to add more?!?!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bull**** Mosiah!

Whether it is worthwhile or not is neither here nor there. The fact is you guys are acting like bitches. Everytime I post it is a problem with unno. If it is not your inner circle you guys take liberty.You guys are full of crap. Plain and simple. - T.K.

Comment

Of course they do not allow for it because you guys cut off the ability for me to put that down as an option! **** man. You guys could not be anymore obvious. If I postsomething or make use of a forum feature it is an issue. It is like a boys club in here. - T.K.

Comment

<DIV>Dissent and cass-cassis not tolerated on the forum either. If you have a problem with any moderator's actions, please send any one of us an email or call.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>My phone number is 876-836-1530.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I'll be waiting.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Whatever man.....this is some petty ****. Do your thing boss. The forum community is already mash down so it nuh mek no sense. - T.K.

Comment

this is sick!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think we should have a poll to find out if the site admin people should ban TK's polls, all in favor say ReggaeBoyz!!!!!
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X