X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honduras worried about facing Jamaica

courtesy of Jamaicawin.com

http://jamaicawin.com/International/ConcaF_Aug13=08.htm
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

So which Jamaican defender is going to be tasked with marking David Suazo?
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

all we need to do is stifle the Honduran midfield, cutting off the passes to Suazo and the other forwards. Once we do that, we can put any defender to mark him. We thrive in situations like these. I recall some year ago one Dwight yorke came to the office on the back of a hatrick vs Arsenal. I didnt manage a single shot on goal in the game.
      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

like we're gonna tell...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
          all we need to do is stifle the Honduran midfield, cutting off the passes to Suazo and the other forwards. Once we do that, we can put any defender to mark him. We thrive in situations like these. I recall some year ago one Dwight yorke came to the office on the back of a hatrick vs Arsenal. I didnt manage a single shot on goal in the game.
          That is easier said than done especially seeing the current midfield we have. Its going to be very difficult to contain their midfield without a proper defensive midfielder and ball winner in the middle.

Comment

Right. Alot of things in life is easier said than done. Be optimistic for a change. Simoes will pick the right team to batlle the Honduarns when its time to play them. For now, Canada and Mexico are the teams in front of us.
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
            X