Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA striker Eddie Johnson joins Cardiff on loan

USA striker Johnson joins Cardiff

Cardiff City have signed USA international striker Eddie Johnson on a season's loan from Fulham.

However, the Cottagers have the option to recall the 24-year-old striker in January 2009 should they require.

Johnson has been handed the Cardiff number nine shirt and will be available to make his Bluebirds debut in Tuesday's Carling Cup tie with MK Dons.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

YAY!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

just kool nuh the man have fi play him ball somewhere.

A year ago them a boast how many Americans inna EPL and wid big clubs. Them nuh realise it is a process.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who the hell gives a ********************!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

den yuh nuh hear mi seh....YAY!!!!?? dat soun' bex to yuh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

we have to keep track a di world class player dem man
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

world class? at cardiff?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah, a di biggest team in Wales.

Comment

you said Wales, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes not sharks

Comment

that would be ah "ackee" team...a wha wrang wid yuh?!

Comment

Working...
                      X