Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does the BoyZ play next MexTico?

Is this game being played in Kingston?

If so, the only outcome considered should be an all out WIN (against possibly the strongest team in CONCACAF). The team that came back to beat Honduras 2-1...

So last week when the forum start jump-pup-an-down about the draw with canada (gaining 1 point)--thinking that it was a good result; a draw against MexTico will see Jamaica with 2 POINTS ..dropping a total of 4 points.

A win will be a total of 4 points :--placing Jamaica in a relatively good spot for their next away game.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

ef yuh really want to be helpful ...find a way fi advise simoes mi sure himnuh realise that yet.....imagine...wanting to have the fieldwatered to replicate playing conditions!?!! what a retard!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Comment

I see you are trying to defend your BOSS Mosiah...
        Notice that everything he says...you echo the same things rubbish or not.

Anyway: don't hijack my thread. Stick to the topic!!

Topic: The next game for Jamaica is a must win. No?
        Last edited by HL; August 25, 2008, 11:40 AM.

HL

Comment

I say no

Comment

"good" answer!

HL

Comment

the only must wins are Honduras at home, Canada at home...it will be nice to beat Mexico but a draw against them will be just as good

Comment

well den yuh undastan'....... yuh boss is yuh boss!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

a bet him doan allow him secretary to back chat him or oppose his decisions! him can stay deh a chat.

now about that coffee you should be getting me, gamma...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                    the only must wins are Honduras at home, Canada at home...it will be nice to beat Mexico but a draw against them will be just as good
                    since when is a draw just as good as a win?... we need and want 3 points at home... whoever we play.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

one lump or 2?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        one lump or 2?!!
                        just bring the damn thing already!

HL, does your secretary make good coffee? Can I borrow her for a week?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

sorry boss...just be thankful if we draw against Mexico...I am hoping for a win but reality is Mexico is Mexico

Comment

there you go...yuh BOSS is yuh BOSS.

know what? Next topic...i see you are having chubble paying attention...

HL

Comment

suh yuh seh .... next topic?

how about nutten world class nuh come from jamaica....discuss....

Comment

Working...
                              X