Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to behave like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRm1ew3bBBU

anyone who can throw anything from the stands to the pitch at National Stadium should be sent over to Windies Cricket as a bowler.

Comment

And that's the trouble! I would personally consider clocking de Guzman over the head with a WATA bokkle, but the massive cycle and running tracks are interfering with that plan!

Was that some Nazi chant by the Canadians? And you know if they were playing the USA they would not have been so militant. They wimp out like bit ches when they play their life and breath USA.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I saw the hand gestures, and I was wondering about that. Andy did not even notice those clowns!
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Oh, he noticed them after the goal! A it bun dem why dem fling di missile pon di field. Can you imagine, a violent Canadian!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Andy is used to that "foolishness" and throwing streamers (and one wata bottle) is about as militant as a canadian fan might get. However, the Canadians supported their team vocally, and had a chant for all situations that all their fans seemed to know.

Things have certainly changed since I last went to a football match in Canada...there was a time that Jamaicans would have outnumbered Canada 2 to 1 in a Canada home match.

I thought the fans both sets were very well behaved... it did however take a jamaican yute in my section to have the (all) fans there a buss laff every minute with his antics, dancing and running commentary.
            Peter R

Comment

i know.....but then hockey is the national sport......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

so a man can buss we net same way...further more we threw rolls of toilet paper when goal did score inna the 98 campaign...mi nuh know bout now

Comment

Tie let paper too hexpensive fe dah weh inna Jamaica. Yuh mad!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mo its like that for every TFC game... Its the same TFC fans.. Many of players have gotten wet up with beer on Corner kicks.. Andy is use to it here.

Comment

i hope it's beer!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X