X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next week when we beat Mexico

you a go wonder "whe de waggonist them a disappear a come from."

It will be all hail the chief.

Only thing mi see them a do a look UB40 fi we and tell we, we nuh have nuh talent a yard.

How is it that 5 Jamaicans was used to carry back Joe Public to Pro league in T&T?

How is it our local boy Obrien can top all US players? How is it team want local player fi buy fi 1 million pound?

Man a talk bout Jermaine Taylor nuh good but how many defender we have can pass the ball outa the back better than him? Man a say Evon Taylor nuh good but how many players we have that can sheild a ball better than that youth? Maybe only Pepe.

Players like Stew Peas, and Claude Davis have fi learn fi stop give coach heart attack. Them need team discipline fi make Rene side. You don't just make rash challenges and run left your responsiblity behind.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

"whe de waggonist them a disappear a come from."

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you a go wonder "whe de waggonist them a disappear a come from."

It will be all hail the chief.

Only thing mi see them a do a look UB40 fi we and tell we, we nuh have nuh talent a yard.

How is it that 5 Jamaicans was used to carry back Joe Public to Pro league in T&T?

How is it our local boy Obrien can top all US players? How is it team want local player fi buy fi 1 million pound?

Man a talk bout Jermaine Taylor nuh good but how many defender we have can pass the ball outa the back better than him? Man a say Evon Taylor nuh good but how many players we have that can sheild a ball better than that youth? Maybe only Pepe.

Players like Stew Peas, and Claude Davis have fi learn fi stop give coach heart attack. Them need team discipline fi make Rene side. You don't just make rash challenges and run left your responsiblity behind.
      I said it last time...and I'll say it again; The TEAM is better with Claude out! Claude belives he is better than he is. He needs to play it simple. Get the ball to someone else on his TEAM as quickly as possible. When he is facing his goal...get the ball to safety.

Claude has allowed too many goals to be scored against his TEAM by either -
      not getting to the ball,
      attempting to shield the ball out and losing same to attackers,
      leaving balls he had reached and not playing same to safety,
      leaving balls he has within playable reach to his goalkeeper and or other defenders...when it was clear he coudl have snuffed out danger by playign ball to safety.

Claude needs to learn how to exercise 'best judgement'.
      Last edited by Karl; August 28, 2008, 11:27 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mi expect more ballers that usual will be called up, since we have 2 games in 4 days. Two forwards fi the home game, and one on the road. Lots of patience will be needed to break through the ball possession game of the Mexicans.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mark my words.

Luton Shelton and Fuller a go give them big problem inna the stadium.

The Mexican defense don't like speed coming at them. Fuller and Shelton now fit look for some good true ball having them on their backfoot. that is the only way to beat them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think we will give dem 2-0, and speed does come to mind as dem achilles heel.

Where is doubtful T.K. these days? When him did come here chatting fawt, him did get an earful.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

[QUOTE=Assasin;125164]you a go wonder "whe de waggonist them a disappear a come from."
              "Disappear a come from" a wha kina country man speech dat. Boo an Shelton pan dem. ah peer fiyah.

Comment

Gosh, I wish the turf at the office is in decent condition; Simoes alluded to it being otherwise likely more detrimental to the our boyz than the visiting team.
                The exclusion of a worthy player(whether a UB40 or a local one)would be a costly oversight. By going even further(not just making the WC), our locals' chances of getting a foreign contract is increased.
                It is now too late to look at the UB40 players says Simoes,isn't not looking at them from the get go an OVERSIGHT?
                For me it is about the Boyz not Simoes.

Blessed
                Last edited by Rockman; August 29, 2008, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X