With all the money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the money

the likes of Portmore united etc makes from sale of players, I am surprised they havent sought to reinvest some of that money into brining in a few players from outside, say Brazil. I am sure there are a few players in Brazil who could do well playing in our NPL (thats an understatement)

US$100K could take care of 3 players salary over 2 years I think. Cost of living in Jamaica is cheap.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

I think the PLCA should get a cut from the sale of players to make the league better.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggae-Fan View Post
      the likes of Portmore united etc makes from sale of players, I am surprised they havent sought to reinvest some of that money into brining in a few players from outside, say Brazil. I am sure there are a few players in Brazil who could do well playing in our NPL (thats an understatement)

US$100K could take care of 3 players salary over 2 years I think. Cost of living in Jamaica is cheap.
      How much does it take to 'run' Portmore for 1 year?

btw - I do not know! Anyone knows how much Portmore has made from selling players...total made period?

Total over last 3 years?

Total last year?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why should they get any Brazilian if they are producing so many quality players each year who would possibly produce a big transfer fee. That guy would be reducing the teams transfer fee potential. Cheap acquisitions like Anthony Modeste from Greneda are smart ones.

Comment

Why bring in Brazilians when we are the best in the league? Teams like HVIEW and Arnett who are struggling, need foreigners.

Comment

Working...
          X