No announcement yet.

Damion Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, nuhbody waan touch pon dis. We got Sinclair jus when him leave or was about to leave Chelsea. It was downhill since. So, maybe he was a great player, but by the time we got him - RUCKS!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

meanwhile pepe has been a standout for the national side for many years and IMHO continues to perform!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Keep your emotions in check (you related to Mosiah by chance?). My arguement is that Frank sinclare holds his own when wearing the yellow shirt, and has had a respectible club career. Goodison and Sinclair are two different individuals.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
          We are talking about INT'L football. Sinclair was utter rubbish playing for the boys. "A top player is a top player whether playing international or club football". With all due disrespect, that is the dumbest sentence I ever read on here. The fact that he was a great EPL player didn't boil over to our national team,WHICH IS WHAT WE TALKIN BOUT, NATIONAL TEAM. If we were talking about club football, you would have an argument.

A man say Frank Sinclair was rux for JA and unnuh bring up the fact that he was a great EPL player. I ask again, how did his great epl feats help the boys? Did we get cool points for the national team when he played well for Chelsea?
          I aint gonna come on the forum and dis Pepe or Frank, both were stalwarts for Jamaica,but its there for everyone to see that Frank Sinclair was a much better player than Ian Goodison wether playing club football or internationals. They both had good and bad games for the Boyz.But looking at both careers it is no coincidence why Frank played at the highest level because he was a very good player.Thats me done on the subject.

Comment

and pepe did not play at the highest level because he is not a very good player?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              and pepe did not play at the highest level because he is not a very good player?
              If you ask me, Sinclair started playing for Jamaica at the end of his career and Pepe started playing for England when he was too old. I think the managers were more looking at this age and think there were younger defenders they could pick up for the same price or even less.

In my opinion, they are / were two good defenders. I watched Sinclair had some good games for Jamaica.
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

exactly my thoughts on pepe ..... he more than held his ground against international competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  exactly my thoughts on pepe ..... he more than held his ground against international competition.
                  No one in their right mind can argue that either Sinclair or Pepe were not good ballas for their club and country.

Comment

playing in a world cup is playing at the highest level. Frank was a good player for club and country, Bibi is the only player to match
                    frank's club career by scoring in the uafa cup. frank a big ting, Pepe a de real bigman. clubs from higher division have try to sign Pepe, it is not as easy to move when u are not from the euro zone.

Comment

clubs from higher division have try to sign Pepe, it is not as easy to move when u are not from the euro zone.
                      Name me one club from the higher division who has tried to sign Pepe and when was this?
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

One thing me bex with Frank Sinclair bout and that is how him hugh up the Columbian player inna we goal inna the Gold cup. The man have the ball and a shield it only fi the player pick him pocket and frank hug up the man go inna we goal mek we lose 1-0.

No wonder Simoes a look through the bionic eyes pon the "top class defenders"
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                        X