• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny info

You have info on this player

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/...~43332,00.html

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
    Sorry bro,i have heard is name been mentioned as a future star, but dont really know about his background. I will try get some info this week.

Comment

dunny that youth you have if he is good enough better play for JA at under 17 or under 20 level ... You know when/if JA play trinidad so he could feel a beating from a trini side

Comment

dunny that youth you have if he is good enough better play for JA at under 17 or under 20 level ... You know when/if JA play trinidad so he could feel a beating from a trini side
        Him tell me seh a Jamaica him want fi play for,he is 10 and play for Bristol City Academy, wish me coulda send him down a yard go spend 2 years wid him granny fi tough him though.

Comment

Naminirt,the info you wanted on Luke Daley his Grandparents are from Jamaica.

Comment

but dunny you got the scope you need to make up a,lsit and give the jjff

Comment

but dunny you got the scope you need to make up a,lsit and give the jjff
              I dont think it would be healthy for the National team to have too many players born outside of Jamaica in the squad, but i beleive there are a lot of top players playing in the EPL and the championship with Jamaican Heritage who would be willing to play for Jamaica if thats the route the JFF want to take.

Comment

Working...
              X