RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When one tek advise from Jawge the outcome ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When one tek advise from Jawge the outcome ...

Luxemburgo questions Robunho move

Updated: September 3, 2008, 3:08 PM ET

Former Real Madrid coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo believes Robinho has made a mistake by joining Manchester City.

Luxemburgo coached the Brazilian winger at both Santos and Madrid and revealed his 'shock' at the player's decision to move to Eastlands in a British-record £32.4 million deal.
    City sealed the stunning coup just hours after the club agreed to a takeover by Abu Dhabi United Group, snatching the talented 24-year-old from under the noses of fellow English outfit Chelsea.
    Sulaiman Al-Fahim, the billionaire businessman at the centre of the takeover, has laid out a grand vision for City, which includes a top-four finish this season and future approaches for the likes of Fernando Torres, Cesc Fabregas and Cristiano Ronaldo.
    But Luxemburgo, the man who brought Robinho to Europe back in 2005, does not believe the transfer is in the playmaker's best interests.
    'I was quite shocked by the news,' Luxemburgo said. 'The media was talking about moving to Chelsea but he finally moved to Manchester City.
    'If you want to become the best, you need a team with possibilities to shine and I don't think City will achieve that this season.'
    Luxemburgo, who now coaches Brazilian outfit Palmeiras, also warned Robinho's stock could fall if City fail to make good on their promise.
    'I don't know if his football or his career will go back at Manchester City,' Luxemburgo continued. 'It depends on the plan the club set. If they build a big team, that's fine.
    'The problem is, they don't seem to be building a big team.'
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Mi nuh tell unuh say Robinho called Anderson telling him that he was coming to Manchester ... only to be told that he had signed for the wrong team.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I think he has , I am weary of english coaches , Pardew of west ham had two of the greatest footballers on the bench on in the reserves.Maschi & Tevez.

Tevez got his break by desperation,Pardew was forced to play him after his forwards drew balnk and he was fighting a relegation battle.

Maschi sat until traded to Liverpool and played a pivotal role in C.L competition.

They say this Man city coach is good but Pardew,whom was touted as being great turned out to be a Rucks.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        I think he has , I am weary of english coaches , Pardew of west ham had two of the greatest footballers on the bench on in the reserves.Maschi & Tevez.

Tevez got his break by desperation,Pardew was forced to play him after his forwards drew balnk and he was fighting a relegation battle.

Maschi sat until traded to Liverpool and played a pivotal role in C.L competition.

They say this Man city coach is good but Pardew,whom was touted as being great turned out to be a Rucks.
        Wait .. how yuh a talk up Jefe over Tevez suh? Tevez saved Westham from going down to the Championship ... Tevez was instrumental in the Empire winning the EPL and the CL.

Comment

Working...
        X