Will the men who rated Fuller as our best Forward step up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the men who rated Fuller as our best Forward step up

I really want to see these Jokers.The BIGGEST RUCKS IN A JAMAICAN JERSEY!

NAAH TEK IT BACK !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Present!!!!

Comment

Yuh nuh shame ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nuff man a watch football and dont understand the game, if Fuller wasn't a good player he would'nt have played for Hibs,Preston,Portsmouth,Southampton and now Stoke dont use the youth as a scapegoat fi Jamaica shortcomings.

Comment

His Goals for Jamaica speak for themselves , its a pity we cannot trade him like Preston , Portsmouth and Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            His Goals for Jamaica speak for themselves , its a pity we cannot trade him like Preston , Portsmouth and Southampton.
            We cant but we can leave him out the squad like JJ,Stew Peas,King and the rest

Comment

Not my call sah , if it was he would not see a RBYZ jersey from 02 .

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Not my call sah , if it was he would not see a RBYZ jersey from 02 .
                My opinion on Fuller is;he is not the greatest player, but he is one of our better strikers and deserves his place in the squad.

Comment

The truth is Fuller limits his opportunities at goal. He loses the ball too often when very often...too damn often...there is absolutely no reason for him to have not aided possession and be more often getting return balls in shooting positions. He gives/aids in giving himself too few chances at goal.

There is a maxim - Give and thou shalt receive! Fuller must give more often to receive more often!
                  Last edited by Karl; September 7, 2008, 09:58 AM.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Has he played well for the Boyz? Forgot all those British teams he has played for and done well for, what about us, the Reggae Boyz?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Fuller has always been that way. When he was at Preston, many times he was accused of being to selfish by coach and team mates.

Somehow his performances for Jamaica, just does not come close to his CLUB performances. is it that he is just not too inetersted in playing for us ? and only wears the jersey as an obligation ?

He has talent, but unlike Pepe, appears to have no "lion heart" when playing for Jamaica.
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Dunny a retort !

((My opinion on Fuller is;he is not the greatest player))...... well its an opinion , it should be noted you have good compnay in Rene Simoes and thats what counts.

Comment

Y'all may notice I'm not posting much these days.

I laff when I see some posts saying the same thing I have been saying over the years. I laff when I see Forumites flip flop like politicians over who should be in the team. I laff when I the choices of some Forumites - if you play for a big side you have to be in the team.

I'm just laffing a lot these days.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A lot of people take international football fi joke they think they can just pick up a baller from down the park because him can dribble pass 2 man and put them in the national team. It just doesn't work like that.Jamaica dont get tested that often because of the standard of opponents that they play so they keep picking ordinary players when they meet good teams 9 times out of 10 there limitations are exposed.Mexico,England,Ghana,Australia, to name a few the man dem fi wake up.

Comment

And others think once you play English club football you can compete with the best in the world.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X