Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A one baller mi want Simoes give some game

Wed.

Jermaine Hue, him hungry and and ready yah now. Now him can plug Jermaine in for Demar on the left mid.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Wed.

Jermaine Hue, him hungry and and ready yah now. Now him can plug Jermaine in for Demar on the left mid.
    Pon the left? Okay ... suh how yuh explain the others in the middle and in the back that cyaan mek 3 passes? Or .. we just gonna assume that Hue ago mek everybody else pass the ball better?

Mosiah ... step up!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie did you see the Canada game? Didn't they pass the ball around?

One game against the best team inna the most feared stadium in the world and unnu a gwaan so. Teams under Simoes usually pass the ball around effective and only Mexico game them never pass the ball around.

If you notice the left Midfield on the Boyz rarely play real wid in the 5 3 1 formation then you will see that Hue can do it effectively.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Lazie did you see the Canada game? Didn't they pass the ball around?

One game against the best team inna the most feared stadium in the world and unnu a gwaan so. Teams under Simoes usually pass the ball around effective and only Mexico game them never pass the ball around.

If you notice the left Midfield on the Boyz rarely play real wid in the 5 3 1 formation then you will see that Hue can do it effectively.
        Canada whey drop 4 points at home? When unuh gonna get real? Its not that we lost, its how we looked out there. At one point I was wondering if it was York Castle High School.

Oh ... suh Mexicoo is the "best team" now?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Kiss teeth , why would Simoes surround Fuller with a good midfielder ,whom will be the scape goat when Fuller shows up as a Rucks ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Wait nuh unnu did a tell me say Canada a big team with pure international ballas?

Only one week and them tun rucks. So wha happen to DeGuzman, Dros and them big balla deh. A last week mi see DeGuzman a mash up La Liga so wha happen?

A wonder if we did get 5-0 like Haiti or Draw wid El Salvador at home like Trinidad what unnu woulda say?

Comment

All of a sudden the same tiad Hue that unnu say can't run 10 minutes a good balla now eehhh cause him nuh get no game.

A tell unnu bout unnu fox and grape culture.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Kiss teeth , why would Simoes surround Fuller with a good midfielder ,whom will be the scape goat when Fuller shows up as a Rucks ?
                Okay .. we drop Fuller. Who start then?

Comment

I guess the sarcasm flew over your head ...wow this bigga dan yuh !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Okay .. we drop Fuller. Who start then?
                    ANDY WILLIAMS...duuuuuuh!!!

Comment

Shelton & Burton, we might have a chance with that combo.

Might!Look lets be serious Simoes has to explain why he went with a thin sqaud he is culpable.

Comment

Fox and Grape? Yuh jus a call fi Demar head because he had two borderline games fi de Boyz, yet Simoes(mind you, he has admitted to a crucial error in Judgment)has yet to field an impressive side.

Blessed
                        Last edited by Rockman; September 8, 2008, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          Pon the left? Okay ... suh how yuh explain the others in the middle and in the back that cyaan mek 3 passes? Or .. we just gonna assume that Hue ago mek everybody else pass the ball better?

Mosiah ... step up!
                          Step up? STEP UP?!? Step up inna dis...dis...eediat argument? Unnu nuh tiyad a it? After every game unnu change unnu team.

I have no opinion on whether Maestro should play or not. I just support, Maestro or no Maestro.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not me Rock, never call for demar head, questioned E. taylor place ? and Fuller as always ,questioned ! Simoes as you said has yet to field an impressive side.........at this stage of the game ?

Fox and Grape? do i have a legitimate gripe ? ...ooh juss support aah right Boss a suh dem want it ........

SUPPORT !

Comment

Hail X!

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                              X