Jamaica v Honduras on TV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica v Honduras on TV?

Anybody know if the game will be shown on TV in the USA? Or on the web?

no chance of it showing on tv in the US, not when Mexico and the USA playing on the same day.

I am sure you will find something on the web though.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

RF, yuh seem to figet that there are hundreds of TV stations in the USA. There is no reason why fans cannot see the game because Mexico and the USA are playing.

Telemundo have the rights to all of Mexico's games. I think ABC/ESPN have the rights to the US games. That leave a multitude of other sports concious stations who could carry such a game. Take for example GolTV, ESPN Deportes, Fox Sports Espanol, Univision, Galavision, Telefruta, etc, etc.

Anyway, if you hear of any of these carrying the game, let me know.

Thanks,
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

see if you can work with this...
        nduras Vs Jamaica Live Streaming Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying
        Honduras Vs Jamaica Live Streaming Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying more »
        Jamaica Vs Honduras Live Streaming Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying

Jamaica Vs Honduras Live Streaming Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying more »

Live Streaming Honduras Vs Jamaica Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying

Live Streaming Honduras Vs Jamaica Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying more »

Live Streaming Jamaica Vs Honduras Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying

Live Streaming Jamaica Vs Honduras Online World Cup 2010 Qualifying more »

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Scratch GolTV.

Not available in my area anymore.

The guy on the phone said that GOL TV network wanted too much money from DISH Network.

Talks are now in progress. If an agreement is made...they will be back telecasting.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh waan mi check TVJ?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The only games we have been able to see live on TV in the US so far are the ones involving the US and Mexico. Not even Canada games are shown live, at least, not by My cable provider. I'd be surprised(pleasantly) if i get to see this game on any of the spanish networks.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
              X