During a MLS game an Andy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During a MLS game an Andy

Williams' teammate put the ball in the back of the net ... ran off in celebration and did the somersault. Sadly for the chap .. he landed awkwardly and broke his leg .... to make matters worse ... the goal was waved off as being offside.

Damn, I laughed .. especially seeing him on the bench with his face covered with a towel.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Was wondering how long before something like this happened. If I were a coach, such celebrations would be banned!

Why dem cyaan just Nuh Linga?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Was wondering how long before something like this happened. If I were a coach, such celebrations would be banned!

Why dem cyaan just Nuh Linga?
      Be fair ... if mi nuh know how if dweet ... what yuh expect?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

then you do like me and do the NO linga.

Nuh feel nuh way Water pumpy and cool and deadly still a run the cut. If you think a lie ask HL.

If you nuh know them then you can try the horseman skaddy, body move, or shoulder move. Ask myYout, Gamma and Mo when we use to run them things deh.

If none a dem deh nuh work fi you then you have fi do the cabbage patch and Electric slide

If not then try the Bogle and fly the plane them but you nah fi linga
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

don't forget the ALF and inspector gadget......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i'm laughing now......!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh nuh, ah wah day mi ah linga an creep dung a Tungki and up ah school. Bring back di days when dance use to NICE bad bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Williams' teammate put the ball in the back of the net ... ran off in celebration and did the somersault. Sadly for the chap .. he landed awkwardly and broke his leg .... to make matters worse ... the goal was waved off as being offside.

Damn, I laughed .. especially seeing him on the bench with his face covered with a towel.
                serious ting!
                ...but,
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Memba dem days when you Skaddi, high, scaddy low, Scaddy pon you toe when selector drop "greetings I bring from Jah' "Arlesiah" "Buddy bye number 1" and dem tune deh?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Memba dem days when you Skaddi, high, scaddy low, Scaddy pon you toe when selector drop "greetings I bring from Jah' "Arlesiah" "Buddy bye number 1" and dem tune deh?
                    Cho man Bailey,Pint, Johnny Osbourne, Frankie P. Ah Biggah tings dem style deh.
                    Entertainment is a form ah enjoyment, nuhbaddah fight inna di dance, di dance, di dance wi come fi enjoy wiseeeelf.

Comment

Working...
                    X