Haiti U20 leads 1-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Haiti U20 leads 1-0

sigh - if being in this year's world cup neva put unnu lousy country on di map, what will?

it must sucks being a trini.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

we already on the map dwight yorke latapy hislop , oil , carnival steel pan ... go spend 50 MILLION TO PUT ja on the map .. we neva need no world cup fi get on the map plus we nuh depend on people fi come trini fi spend money for us to eat and for our economy to run

And he start fi bring up WC he jess jealous poor thing

Comment

Okay. Convince yuhself!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trust me Triniman, trinidad was unknown before the likkle WC appearance. Ask any foreigner what is a steel pan? See if they know. Tell the truth. Haiti, Puerto Rico and Cuba are the other popular carib countries. Unnuh better thank god for the WC appearance.

I talk to this girl from Florida last time me go up dhey and she a cuss and a say everytime she tell ppl she come from Trinidad in the Caribbean, dem ask her where in Jamaica is that. She say them always a try talk patois to her.

Comment

mi nuh needfi convince mi SELF Ialready know WE WAS ON THE MAP LONG TIME ......

Comment

To correct u triniman, Yorke was the best CLUB BALLER. When it come to international man like Lowe and Boyd was way ahead of him. Lowe was more feared byConcacaf than Yorke.Ask Yorke how Goodison treat him when him play gainst we.

Comment

what eva carnival steep pan and calypso ..which was along long before reggae. trinidad is on the map even yuh mento artist used to copy our style ask harry belafonte who was his inspiration he say sparro kitchener... ...

mr man that's inUSAmostly where theJA government spends millions of dollar marketing JA NOW .and becuase you island is a toursit destinatio and you all depend on tourismbut that eh say crap no body neva tell me that TRINIDAD IN Jamaica .. so quiet with that sh%t talk dat what mek allyuh feel good big up yuh self.

Comment

yorke and latapy was neva committed to the trinidad team in the pastused to train apart from the team etcetc break the rules eetc .. they... but leading up to 2006 yorke wasa leader... and latapy ..

Comment

Naminirt (10/29/2006)yorke and latapy was neva committed to the trinidad team in the pastused to train apart from the team etcetc break the rules eetc .. they... but leading up to 2006 yorke wasa leader... and latapy ..
                    U just prove me point. So whenever u trying to say Yorke is the best footballer ever from the Caribbean don't forget to insert the "CLUB" in your statement.

Comment

Yorke and latapy indey prime best footballers period .. forget club or country

Comment

Naminirt (10/29/2006)what eva carnival steep pan and calypso ..which was along long before reggae. trinidad is on the map even yuh mento artist used to copy our style ask harry belafonte who was his inspiration he say sparro kitchener... ...

mr man that's inUSAmostly where theJA government spends millions of dollar marketing JA NOW .and becuase you island is a toursit destinatio and you all depend on tourismbut that eh say crap no body neva tell me that TRINIDAD IN Jamaica .. so quiet with that sh%t talk dat what mek allyuh feel good big up yuh self.
                        Are u saying that Jamaica is more popular than Trinidad only in the USA? Bredda be realistic yah man. Mi nah hate pon ur country or nuttin but u know u dont reach Jamaica level in popularity. Much like I would never say that Jamaica more popular than USA or China. Is just di facts. Accept it.

Comment

No Yorke and Latapy were the footballers who got contracts and you never see come sees have been harping on that ever since "yeah boy us trinis the best see Latapy and Yorke have contract" Suppose Jamaica said that with Lindy Delaphena or Skill Cole - Latapy has played how many years in Scotland now compared to the one season Fuller had at Harts how many player of the month awards has Latapy won in Scotland compared to Fuller in his one year there. Harts couldn't keep Fuller in Scotland he was too good to be buried there year after year after year like Latapy who was looking for an English D1 contract that never came.
                          SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

wow wow you know alot about latapy eh latapy move to hib when he was about 30 need sumthing new latapy won many player of the mont in the spl . but i would not even bother comparing latapy with fuller. latapy could not play in div 1 yeah what a joke

Comment

Working...
                            X