Goodbye SA2010..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye SA2010..

The closest JA will get to South Africa is Xbox Fifa '10. Now I would really like to hear what Simoes excuse will be when he faces the media when the team returns home.

Maybe his apologists can tell me why the team failed yet again in the semifinal round. I would particularly like to hear Sass and Reggae Fan's reasoning for such a poor showing not only in these qualifiers but also the friendly games we've played under his guidance. This display by us has been an embarassment. This team never competed and our TD was clueless. And you wonder why every men's team he's coached after he left us has had no success.

He failed in getting Tappa fit enuff for this team. He should be fired because of that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      He failed in getting Tappa fit enuff for this team. He should be fired because of that!
      They should have fired him for just thinking about Tappa playing again

Comment

This is the darkest day in our football. What an embarassment. We usually have competitive teams in qualifiers but not this cycle.

I look at the other semifinal groups and the only team that has a realistic chance of advancing out of CFU is Trinidad and Tobago. Every other CFU team is done.

I really hope the JFF has the balls to fire this fool. We have taken 10 steps back instead of moving forward. This man shouldnt be allowed to manage another football team. Not even our future youth teams.

Comment

Simoes made a hash of team selection. We have the players at our disposal to challenge Mexico for first place in the group, but because of Simoes very stubborn selection policy, we are sitting at the bottom of the group today.

Still cant understand why a fit and available Marlon King is not good enough even to sit on Jamaica's bench.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Jamaica can still get 10 points....I am not sure how you could interpret that as being "done". If Ja wins its next match and T&T loses its next game, how would you call it?
            President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

10 to qualify...is the longest of long shots...we must win all, mexico wins 2 (losing to us)and canada beats honduras (losing to us and mexico again)...

so...possible but a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnng shot.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

SCORING...wi naw win ef wi nuh score....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right....all the more reason why Marlon King should be in teh squad. h/e's been our most potent striker in recent times.

Comment

if a team know seh yuh cya'an score thwn they will attack you....

canada has scored in all their matches so too honduras...maybe mexico too...mi nuh too sure...

Comment

King needs to play team. How many times must we tell you that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let's just blame Boxhill and his cronies.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey Real Fool-fool, I am trying to compose a response but I am laughing so hard it is hurting my stomach and my chest....but you and YOUR cronies might as well start the Blame Boxhill campaign right now as this is the only way you can even try to make an excuse of the absolute mess that Burrell and HIS cronies have dragged Jamaica's football to.

I was in Negril at the Comgress when he was reeling off names of countries including Argentina he was lining up games with..what happen, he lost his address book with the FIFA links?

Answer this question honestly if you can do that...how different was the Boxhill era from the second coming of Burrell?
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

I see the patriot(s) are out.

Comment

New England got eliminated already?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X