RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When god bless wid speed, size & strength!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When god bless wid speed, size & strength!

and we pick people like Hue, Williams, retread from 98 like Goodison all slow and in particular Hue and Williams cannot play serious defense.

We have the pool to pick a prototype youth like a Garfield Reid, big, fast can kick it hard, can naturally defend in him sleep, a shut down capability if really developed, man like omar daley at RB that is what we should be looking for.

We looking for 10 hard core defenders, Holland play total football, we have the possibility to play total defensive ball with a wicked counter the style is unbeatable in my opinion based on the advantages we possess, players who are quick to the ball, extremely fit, play attacking, aggressive ball, we definitely have shown we can produce in the central defense position guys like Linval Dixon and my prototype centre half, (only CH- Onandi Lowe) back in 98, Marshall, Davis, Stewart, Thomas etc, in the mids I still have not seen the prototype yet, we need players in the mids that can run all day, all night, continually hustling and dominating the stage on offence and always putting pressure on the opposing side trying to move forward, this is real defense, stopping the attack at the origin.

We will not, cannot win when man continually puting them hand on them hip waiting for the ball to come to them, Hue and Williams give away way too much of our fundamental adavantage that we can exploit to play them in the middle of the Jakan attack.

Where are the new Micah Hyde's, tough, uncompromising midfielders they do not seem to exist in Jakan ball, Kari Stephenson may be a possibility not sure if his engine have enough horses though, personally I really love how Joel Senior played for the Ja u21 team in Culican, he was large and in charge and continually in motion, otherwise he is too smalld probably not fast enough however I like his style of continual movement and industry. If we pick short then we must havea barrell of industry like a Maradona can't move him off the ball, thick and unmoveable centre of gravity.

Shelton is the forward prototpe which must continue to be developed for 2014, NeoBolt fast, with good dexterity, ball control and a killer instinct for the back of the net. (Yeah you saw what Walcott did today, that is what Shelton can do and more with more support)

Can we use our god given advantages and use it competitively, we are standing in our own way, when we make these little runt sides like Mex and Hon play ball around us the way they do and we fail to use our God given advantage to select and develop competitively superior players that give us an adavatgae on the battlefield and to give it away by playing similar runt sized, slow players it just make me sick. I want to see Ja make a Bejing style run in the WC, well now it looks like 2014 is the next opportunity.

For now we need about three miracles to make the hex and we used up at least a half against Canada already. The other two and a half miracles would be Can beating Hon in Hon or getting a draw., then Ja winning their next two home games, then the half would be Mex beating Hon in Hon, that would leave Ja to beat Can in Ja which at that stage if all those other ones come through we must be able to beat Can in Ja. We would make it to the next round.

Talk about jumping through hoops, it would probably be easier for one of us to win the lotto by the last game than Ja to win their home games and the scenarios mentioned above come to fruition.

Captain let 's move forward and develop the new style ball, develop the youths that can give us the advantages we need to play the type of ball that can take us to 2014. we have what it takes to dominate Concacaf.

Stay deh live pon Maestro name. With all his faults, I doubt if we would be talking about 2014 had he been a part of the set up from the beginning. Yes, he is no Fabregas, but he is the best we've got. If we had others to do 1/4 of the attacking things that he did while playing some defence, I would be the first to say it.

But we don't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We need a coach with confidence , we need Laza or Clovis , I will say it till I die, They both were brillant , Clovis for working with nothing and Laza for executing fluid football in such a short time.

Rene simoes cocahes the team like his ego and so do all coaches , he is defensive ,rigid , archaic, outdated , antiquated .Thats how we played.

He hides behind the excuse of discipline , if you have to alienate , banish players as a knee jerk reaction to achieve discipline you have a mental problem.

No one can argue the best team was on the field, it was not , no one can argue we dont have the players, we do !So where are they.

His personality says it all , anyone remember the interview where Oral Tracey boldly asked himwhere is Hue ? He got defensive and flustered , just like the team played.

His style doesnt not suit our cultural characteristics, we are an attacking ,fluid nation that dance to a reggae beat (VERSATILE).This rigidity doesnt go done with us.

Never will, get Clovis if we cannot afford Laza and this time support him.Lets not fool ourselves he is a disciplinarian whom sent home a bag of UB40 and knew how to deal with and get the most out of the enigma Onandi Lowe.
      Last edited by Sir X; September 11, 2008, 08:15 AM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lovely talk X but the only thing we also need to look at is the need to get a coach from Europe instead of Brasil. The Brasil game is artistic - poetry
        in motion if you will - but world football has come full circle and the modern game of total-football has actually negated/limited the offensive thrust of the Brasilian game. Brasillian coaches like Simoes, Luxemburg, Dunga, Ivo Wortman et al are limited against the better coaches of the world. Hence, I think it's time we look to Holland, Italy, Germany, Spain or France for our next TD. As we speak, Reikjardt and Gullit are available.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          We need a coach with confidence , we need Laza or Clovis , I will say it till I die, They both were brillant , Clovis for working with nothing and Laza for executing fluid football in such a short time.
          If Laza could really produce such brilliant, fluid football in such a short time he would have a job now, somewhere in the world. That brilliant, fluid team belonged to CB, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Are you still calling Onandi Lowe's name? Well, I guess if Maudib can still call for Tappa...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If Simoes can call Hue , Andy , tappa , Goodison , Bibi , Burton etc why wouldnt any not call Lowe, we need goals right ?

You and C.B dis & dat , it was never that way under C.B , whether you want to admit it or not , the coincidence of this fluid football came as Laza took over after , C.B had about 4 years of playing risk football ,which was basically what Simoes is doing now , gathering the same men from 98 and trying to launch a campaign.two things he did wrong like Simoes is doing at this moment , neglecting Hue and promoting Fuller.

Brazil has excellent coaches and i would advocate for them based on one principle , corporate Jamaica will only support a Brazillian.we love the best.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tegat must be fit. He is coaching right now, not trading drugs or dead. Let's get him back!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree with you about Laza. People around here fail to acknowledge that the man went unbeaten on the road in the last campaign. I think he had us playing better football than we are playing in this campaign. After all, you dont getto coach Brazil very often.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                X