Breaking News!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News!!!

Simoes was fired at 1:00 am last night in Honduras.

Wouldn't be surprised. Memories of Clovis crossing my mind.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

The man was a hero ... and now .... if him did know him wouldn't come back.

But hey ... maybe ... just maybe the players not good enough. Afterall, his shirt said "Jesus Saves" not "Simoes Saves.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Simoes has lived and died by his decisions. I think his squad selection left a lot be desired.

Comment

Where's the proof? At least four Jamaican journalists were on the trip and we would have heard some thing on the news this morning.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

It was announced on fame news this morning by Patrick Anderson.

Comment

So what now?

Two stints by the great Prof. Simoes has left us maybe worse off than when we started with him. Where is the plan?

What is the next move, people? Do we get serious about building a half-decent football program, or wait until 2012 to do it all over again? I'm sure Simoes will be available then.

Anyway, I have not yet given up hope. I still believe we can make it to the next round, and it won't be because King is back.
              Last edited by Mosiah; September 11, 2008, 09:50 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i think x should send in him resume!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OK then, cool...Good riddance to a bad coach...that is the best piece of news we have had from football in the past few weeks...only thing was that he should not have been hired in the first place
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Bring back Boxhill and Carl Brown !! Get the program back on track...

Comment

well...hope tappa ready...because a him inna di fire yah now!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And Tappa in midfield!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          So what now?

Two stints by the great Prof. Simoes has left us maybe worse off than when we started with him. Where is the plan?

What is the next move, people? Do we get serious about building a half-decent football program, or wait until 2012 to do it all over again? I'm sure Simoes will be available then.

Anyway, I have not yet given up hope. I still believe we can make it to the next round, and it won't be because King is back.
                          How are we worse off now ? what was the position before he came back? did we have a program then ? were we on the road to South Africa, and he derailed it ?
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                            How are we worse off now ? what was the position before he came back? did we have a program then ? were we on the road to South Africa, and he derailed it ?
                            Good questions!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                              OK then, cool...Good riddance to a bad coach...that is the best piece of news we have had from football in the past few weeks...only thing was that he should not have been hired in the first place
                              This is a load of crap !! Firing him now, when we still have 3 home games and still a mathematical chance is STUPID !!...

But then you have your agenda...

Crawl out of the woodworks to bask in the misery of our football..
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X