The Fact is we were not good enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fact is we were not good enough

it is time to go back to the drawing board.

Everything must be on the table.

Over the past 3 to 4 years we have had nothing but terrible losses.

Man talking bout attack but how can we attack when we can't even save a goal? Our defense and midfield needs a lot to be desired.

How can we be acting like King is the real deal when the man haven't scored 3 goals for his clubs since last January.

We have to build at home before we build a yard if we want to go forward and between Boxhill and Burrell it is 7 years in building an academy.

Right now everything must be on the table, everything. While it is not over we need to build our youths. We have not been doing that.

Our players have to reach 24 and 26 before they are considered anywhere close to been ready. That is nothing but crap.

The fact is We needed more than just a coach. We need development.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Are you bi-polar or have some serious mental defects?? Go back and read your posts from the last few days..or were you just being hopeful against reality???

Who was talking about waggonists???

You need serious help.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I wouldn't expect you to understand as usual.

Until after the game last light I gave my full support. Now is the time to pick up the pieces and look to the future.

Some of us are just glad to say "mi did tell you so" without giving any form of support. By the way welcome back, where were you all this time?

I believe in giving people a chance, after all if I got no chances then I would achieve nothing in life. If that is bipolar then I am.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin, you are the only person I was concerned about.

You showed such zeal towards the RB program. You are a true FAN!!

The RB were never (and have never been) a good team. Good in terms of consistency.

There is an empty comfortable deck-chair next to Zeppo and myself on the USA luxury cruise liner...I am saving it for you!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

well said Mr Assasin...especially the King part...but let's hope Jamaica abroad is different from Jamaica inna the office...mi still feel say Simoes should have never been fired...wah Burrell wanted, a win in Mexico/Honduras...him think it easy...the man should have gotten till the end of the round

Comment

I gwen send a torpedo fi that liner...we will be in the next round....and then me and you (Mr. HL) gwen have a serious discussion...

Comment

the cruise liner comes equipped with sonar that detect all incoming!!!

chusss mi Culture Sound!!
              Last edited by HL; September 11, 2008, 10:40 AM.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

we will see about that

Comment

Poor selection of ballers for the selection of the team and poor knowledge of our CONCACF competitors was our downfall.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    Poor selection of ballers for the selection of the team and poor knowledge of our CONCACF competitors was our downfall.

I concur. I'll even throw in outdated coaching tactics in the mix.

Comment

It will be interesting to see what type of squad the next coach pick, i am sure it will be a lot different.

Comment

Dunny if the federation hires a better TD with some international pedigree we will see a better preparation and coaching of our teams. We will still have some issues but we will cope much better than we did this time.

Remember months now I've been saying that we had no plan of how to attack. Our defense and midfield had alot of issues which Simoes never addressed during his time in charge. Its a new day. No need to rush and hire a coach. The JFF should take its time in the hiring process and get the best possible canadidates in for interviews. It will cost us money to get an international coach with pedigree but imo its money well spent in terms of developing our youth teams for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                          Dunny if the federation hires a better TD with some international pedigree we will see a better preparation and coaching of our teams. We will still have some issues but we will cope much better than we did this time.

Remember months now I've been saying that we had no plan of how to attack. Our defense and midfield had alot of issues which Simoes never addressed during his time in charge. Its a new day. No need to rush and hire a coach. The JFF should take its time in the hiring process and get the best possible canadidates in for interviews. It will cost us money to get an international coach with pedigree but imo its money well spent in terms of developing our youth teams for the future.
                          To be honest i think they should just give the job to Tappa on a caretaker basis and take their time to find an ideal replacement

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                            To be honest i think they should just give the job to Tappa on a caretaker basis and take their time to find an ideal replacement
                            I agree.

Comment

Last year me watch Jamaica dismantle El Salvador and Guatamala in the 2 games weh Tappa coach the side,i honestly thought then we would've qualified for the world cup.The team played with a lot of confidence and attacking threat.Dont know what went wrong between last November and now.

Comment

Working...
                              X