Unu Colors Coming Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unu Colors Coming Out

Isn't it obvious that all home teams have taken care of business (except Canada). The heart that Canada displayed against Mexico shows that them don't finish playing as yet...so isn't it obvious that they are going to go to Honduras with blood inna them eye (not sure if it might mean anything)...but unu "I told you so people" don't jump to conclusion as yet. Sure it look bleaky for us, sure we need help in order to go through...but if Jamaica follow the trend of Mexico and win all their home games we still have a good chance to go through...so unu little man weh a call unu self Jamaican supporters, but as soon as it look dark fi we unu hide behind the "realist front" and show unu real colors. That's why Africans did sell dem own people...no heart at all....

The wagon crash a Honduras but me alone gwen fix it up....and mi nuh want no careless people inna it...mi rather war wid 5 strong willing man than a forumn full a hypocrite....ROAD cause them boy deh haffi take a flight and land a Kingston...

WARRRRRR INNA WI BACKYARD...TEK CARE A BUSINESS BIG SIDE...MEK EVERYTHING ELSE WORK ITSELF OUT...MEMBER MI TELL UNU WI A GO NEXT ROUND

wi still have the chance but wi a guh need maximum help.

naw lie...mi disappointed that in 3 games wi ongle score 1 goal and dem claim it was an own goal...clearly that is our BIGGEST problem...we are not viewed as a scoring threat......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Jamaica abroad different from Jamaica inna the office...big difference...nuff man fail fi see that

mi just vex say Burrell jump the gun too early

Comment

I am still supporting 100%.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You know what pi_ss_es me off is this finger pointing. We have pointed fingers for how many years now and in so many directions, and yet we still at the same spot.

Above all ELSE lets be JAMAICANS, first..

I dont agree with the selection all the time, but as TRUE REGGAEBOYZ FANS , as a JAMAICAN mi just haffi support, WIN , LOSE or Draw...Simoes or no simoes..Burrell or Boxhill...ALL of dem not BIGGER than the program, that put joy and pain in our hearts and food on the table for some of our youths...
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

you a beat a dead horse

Comment

The odds are against us, but we still have a very good chance to qualify. I like the way Tappa selected his side and I think that they can take Full points against Canada and Honduras and Mexico will take it easy if they beat Honduras in the next game.

Comment

that woulda nice...but our next game is Mexico...and Honduras play Mexico last

Comment

Working...
                X