Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simoes is being outcoached by half..

Simoes is being outcoached by half

AS I pen my meandering thoughts I, unlike you, have to deal with the fact that I don't yet know the result of the Honduras/Jamaica World Cup qualification game in San Pedro Sula. What I do know though is that despite all the disappointments faced by the Jamaican public...

Last edited by Karl; September 11, 2008, 12:32 PM.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Originally posted by Twan View Post

AS I pen my meandering thoughts I, unlike you, have to deal with the fact that I don't yet know the result of the Honduras/Jamaica World Cup qualification game in San Pedro Sula. What I do know though is that despite all the disappointments faced by the Jamaican public...

Simoes got what he deserve, every country in the world going into world cup qaulification make sure all their best players are there to represent their respective countries except Jamaica. Where were Omar Daley,Damion Stewart,Marlon King,Jamal Campbell-Rice,Simon Ford,Claude Davis,Jermaine Johnson,Nyron Nosworthy and the list goes on these players get contracts to play abroad because they are our better players so i dont feel sorry for Mr Simoes he deserve everything he got. The coach is just as good as his players.If you pick poor players you get poor results.

Comment

Paul is on point, that is all I can say.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
      X