Mi lose offa this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi lose offa this board

First of all I am a rookie on this board compared to the vets on here, so unu please don't chastise me. When I first heard about this board I expected to see a group of die-hard fans that were all for the advancement of our program. In reality though...this board is set up like how our country is...and that's why it hard fi wi strive on all fronts. Mi understand say the whole of us is just voicing our opinions and no matter what anybody say it not going change the outcome. But pon the real though the vibe inna the place bad iya. Nuff man might have the team's interest at heart but the truth is, it come in like politics...Burrell regime vs Boxhill regime. Mi know say if Boxhill did hire Simoes, nuff Simoes nah sayer would a support the man...but just because them nuh like Burrell dem ago hate pon the man...madness that. I for one don't care bout who is running J.F.F...mi gwen support mi side regardless...mi nuh care who start fi mi side...them coulda bring Village United fi play fi Jamaica mi gwen support them same way. I think firing Simoes was the wrong move, fire him if we lose to Mexico (when the campaign done)...but that might show say he didn't have the backing of the squad and there wasn't any unity...mi sure bout that. Can bawl over that...we have 3 more game left...we must win it...mi ago stand behind my side win, lose, or draw. All dem carbon copy "reggae boyz fan"...unu a clown, all who a bawl fi Marlon King and Nosweorthy just want see big name pon field but them man deh nuh care bout Jamaica...all them want do (especially Nosworthy) is when it come time fi sign a new contract they won't be "another local player" but an "international player" which will give them more grounds to negotiate for more money, eg Robbie Earl.
    The wagon might bruk down...but it deh a Portmore now...mi a install one webber carborator and 20 inch rims...we ago win the next three match dem...all the Carbon Copy yard man dem...can go sit down a Grandstand beside Seaga....

ROAD DRIVER.....WAR GAINST MEXICO....IT NUH DONE YET

Post of the Year!!!

Some die-hards still here, Culture. I have supported thru Simoes, Clovis, CB, Wendell, Laza and di rest. Even as they ignored Jamaica's best player in the last ten years, I have supported.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yo when you check the next man dem thing...them a run wid them side...sure you might see a one and two negative post for every 10 positive post...but this board nuff man deh pon a prove you wrong mission

Comment

Well said!!
        Do or Die!! Jamaican fah life!!

Comment

Does 'die-hard' equate to be stupidly blind and refusing to see the facts as they are presented?

Does die-hard mean we should ignore the obvious that hiring Rene Simoes with six months to go before the first game would mean we would qualify for the World Cup?

If that is what die-hard mean then I will be first to raise my hands and say I am not in that group NOR would I ever want to be named in that group.

I prefer to stick to the realities as I see them.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

alright Mr. Carbon Copy...so who was suppose to be the coach...don't say Whitmore...cause you would have been the first one to chastise him for his lack of "international experience" when we get a bigger beating gainst Mexico in the Azteca....don't say Carl Brown...you would have been the first one to say football has passed him by...don't call no South American coach name...cause you would have been the first one to say them waste money.....don't call any European Coach name...cause you would have been the first one to say their style of play is not for our region.

SO WHO SICKKO WANT TO COACH JAMAICA......

ahhhmmmmmm....must be SICKKO himself....I say SICKKO for coach

Comment

Tell Culture 'bout the time Burrell told you to go chuck off in the sea.

Also tell him about Sicko who diappeared when Boxhill got the boot, only to return today to spew hate on Burrell and the Program.

President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Question for you boss, what motivated your return to the board after 6 months hiatus? you were waiting for us to slip up fr you to show up, talking all sort of garbage werent you? I suppose the only way for us to get rid of you is beat Mexico in the next game.
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

him a plan a campaign to run for J.F.F president

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                    Does 'die-hard' equate to be stupidly blind and refusing to see the facts as they are presented?

Does die-hard mean we should ignore the obvious that hiring Rene Simoes with six months to go before the first game would mean we would qualify for the World Cup?

If that is what die-hard mean then I will be first to raise my hands and say I am not in that group NOR would I ever want to be named in that group.

I prefer to stick to the realities as I see them.
                    YUH HAVE YOUR OWN AGENDA...
                    CRAWL BACK WEH YUH COME FROM...BASKING IN THE MISERY OF OUR FOOTBALL DEMISE !!
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Ahh bwoy Reggae-Fan mi surprise you show your face tiday. What happened to our football team and the belief in Simoes coaching ability. I await your expert analysis on this one.

Comment

Mr. Sound one more stripe gaan on pon yuh shoulda but dis one is for being a ReggaeBoyz supporter to the end. I am on the supporters' wagon but I haven't jumped on to the qualify to the Hex wagon yet. I will always support our Boyz whenever and whomever they play. That is being a true fan. I remember the 98 campaign, me and my bredrins used to go matches when Jamaica a play likkle sides like Barbados and Guyana. Stadium used to empty dem times deh. It did p iss me off when come the Mexico match me reach a stadium from 7:30 inna de mawning and stand up 2nd or 3rd inna de line and end up haffi fight me way inside when de gate open. Talk bout waggonists!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yo mi member them days there fi real...stadium never start get ram till after we play the Norway Club side...you member the match weh Kevin Wilson score the only goal inna him first game for Jamaica

Comment

I always support Jamaica's football. So what about Burrell's "jump in the sea" comment? Still supported 100%.

For me, it was never about the coach or the president or even the players. It's much bigger than that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good talk Culture. With all this I told you so, beat mi chest posting I was getting dizzy trying to follow what really happened. I am not a regular poster on this site but I have always read and visited its contents for years before finally feeling comfortable about posting. And your assessment about our devisive stance is spot on.

The fact is the Jamaican team played true to form. We are a terrible team away from home. The one time we got it right away from home(Laza) we messed it up in the "Office". Therefore, I think Simoes firing is a knee jerk reaction and cannot agree with it at this time. We still have three home games left and although the situation looks dire, we qualified for 98 with three good results on the trot this after only having 1 point after the first three games. However, I not privy to the discussion that took place between Simoes and the Captain. But I am willing to guess that the Captain may have felt that Simoes need to change his selection policy and Simoes felt otherwise.

I have stated on this forum and also on my regular cornas, that this was Simoes' squad and he deserved whatever praise or criticism that came his way based on its performance. So with the current results still reverberating in the nation's heart and mind, his firing may seem justified for most. But we may have lost a couple of battle but the war is still there to be won. This "Group of Death" is far from sealed in my opinion and we need to hold the line. Who or what can he bring in at such short notice that would make an immediate impact? Leave the team as it is and give Simoes the support back home. So with that being said I am hear to tell you Culture Sound that I am with you and the ReggaeBoyz until the final whistle has been blown.

"The Brave May Die But Never Yields"

Comment

Working...
                              X