oh how we forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh how we forget

Unu remember when we destroy Bahamas and nuff people did deh pon the "we are back" hype...Simoes was one of the people along with nuff people on the board that wasn't satisfied with the team and he lamented then about how they weren't playing good enough...look like the man hit the nail on the head...Well great Professor you are still the gratest coach our country ever had...sad to see you go so the thing set....but you were right...you suffer a firing that was too fast...no problem...hopefully Tappa get to control the side and him suppose to can keep us together...

ROAD DRIVER....wi a win the next three games....ROAD

so the team was not playing enough..and then he turned around and significantly wekened the team by leaving out half the players that were in the squad? Omar daly, King, Campbell-Ryce, Langley etc?
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

my youth forget bout the 2 dollar baller dem nuh please...Marlon King is not producing...him can't even play for him club side...THE MAN IS A TWO DOLLAR BALLER...HIM NUH GOOD...HIM CAN'T PLAY FOR JAMAICA....you don't hear what Obama say...don't put "LIPSTICK ON A PIG"

Comment

ok...If King nuh good, how would you describe Burton? By the way, what do you know about Marlon King record olaying for Jamaica? How long have you been following Jamaica's football?
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Egads!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that is a very good and logical question my friend...I can tell you about Jamaican National program from Anthony Corbet lead squad till now...now how does that support your claim that Marlon King is any good...at least Fuller scoring for his club team...I am very knowledgable about the sport and trust me...Marlon King is another Anelka...he will straighten up his act when his career is getting over the hill...but never question me bout Jamaican ball boss...unu a talk bout Nosworthy...you member Desmond Smith...unu a talk bout Jermaine Hue...unu member Rodrick Reid...unu member when Jeoffrey Maxwell did get a run as coach and talk him mind...unu member Kingston county Lions with Zaide....trust mi youth mi nuh talk wid water inna mi mouth

Comment

I support JA Football wholeheartedly but I don't support the moves Simoes made. I've always maintained that Simoes current Squad would not get him very far. The JA league is not disciplined or profesinal enough to go pick guys from there and think you can coach them to play against experience internationals. Does Simoes rate the Local players that much or does he think that he's any good?

Listen, Simoes firing was the right thing to do. There was no other choice. If we kept Simoes, it would mean that he either continues with his current crop of players or change his strategy and go for some of the more experienced guys....Now with Simoes ego, I'm pretty sure he would want to go into the next few games with the same squad..As the Manager, was Burrell suppose to sit around and watch...or be a leader and take action. That's what leadership his all about. When it comes to quick decision making, for get the dragged out committee....a decision was needed instantly and it was made

Now, look at the games Simoes played...the strongest team in the group, he played 4--4-2..with 3 forwards..I include Andy...Then with Hunduras, he changed the team so much, bench both starting forwards and played 4-51. there was no method to his madness and I'm not sure what he was trying to do with those games.

I think it's too late to get somebody in at this time so I think it's best to go with Tappa or someone who already knows the players... Drawing back for Bora or Laza wuld not be too bad of an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                my youth forget bout the 2 dollar baller dem nuh please...Marlon King is not producing...him can't even play for him club side...THE MAN IS A TWO DOLLAR BALLER...HIM NUH GOOD...HIM CAN'T PLAY FOR JAMAICA....you don't hear what Obama say...don't put "LIPSTICK ON A PIG"
                Marlon King 10 goals in 18 games,thats a reasonable return, he is our best striker

Comment

Yay!

Now learn some behaviour!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

another Asafa Powell....we need a Usain Bolt type up front...you can throw up dem stats deh all you want but the man is a two dollar baller...bring up his world cup qualifying record..not practice games against the B teams for B team nations...the truth is we don't have a Walter Boyd, Teagot Davis....even an Onandi Lowe/Paul Hall type players that show up and produce in the big games...UNU NEED FI LEGGO THE 2 DOLLAR BALLER THEM

Comment

Assain & Jawge with dem madness
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X