It's official - the JFF statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official - the JFF statement

The Jamaica Football Federation would like to formally announce that it has severed ties with Technical Director of the country’s football programme, Professor Rene Simoes, and his Brazilian staff with immediate effect.

Having established clear objectives at the start of the World Cup qualifying campaign and evaluated the results thus far, it became clear to us as a body that our objectives were not being met. Based on that, a decision was taken to part company with Professor Simoes and his staff at this time.

The Federation remains confident that the team has a realistic chance of qualifying for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and as such we have already begun our search for a suitable replacement with the intention of making an announcement within a week.

We thank the Jamaican public for its unwavering support and loyalty to the programme and also wish to thank Professor Rene Simoes and his staff all the best in their future endeavours.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Having established clear objectives at the start of the World Cup qualifying campaign and evaluated the results thus far, it became clear to us as a body that our objectives were not being met. Based on that, a decision was taken to part company with Professor Simoes and his staff at this time.
    Well there goes the BURRELL as an AUTOCRAT theory

Comment

yuh gullible, eh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh gullible, eh?
        Is this the only JFF press release you take issue with? How come yuh love to pick and choose what you believe just so it will fit your argument? Do you and Lazie believe any information released by Jamaican organizations?

Comment

yuh gullible, eh?

Give it up!
          Clearly Burrell's executive is with him!

In my mind, the firing of Simoes was not the thing to do...but Burrell has remained consistent on action when coach's do not perform as he expects. Did he not also read the riot act to CB?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Did he not also read the riot act to CB?
            Read the riot act? He had a guillotine hovering over his head the whole time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I'm just saying...why so defensive? Did I say I don't believe it? I just wouldn't go prancing down the street with a scroll as if it were gospel!

What?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Read the riot act? He had a guillotine hovering over his head the whole time!

...and that I thought was unfair!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X