One thing we do know! It shall be sitting on the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing we do know! It shall be sitting on the

edge of the seat at the start of our next World Cup Qualifying match!

...and if we win...the next

...and if we win...the next!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Canada in the same boat.
    3 matches played, 1 point!
    Are they hoping to win their last 3 matches?

Let's face facts - This group separates men from boys!
    Reggae Boyz
    Mexico
    Canada
    Honduras

So far our Reggae Boyz have looked the part of boys!
    A lie mi a tell?
    Outplayed by Canada!
    Outplayed by Mexico!
    ...never saw the Honduras match. That link I got was buffering like craaaaaaaazy! I had to just give up!

Anyone who saw the match care to comment?
    ...and just an additional comment - The way we played in the Canada and Mexico...and taking a wild guess that Honduras deserved their results...another wild guess would have me thinking that those matches suggests this group of Reggae Boyz are either at bottom of the group in ability or in those past set of performances.
    Wild guess!!!!!

Looking for a miracle!
    ...and my mind tells me it is not on!
    ...all the Reggae Boyz have to do is prove me wrong!
    ...tell my mind fi guh-weh an ole yuh carnas!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Honduras was 2 goals better than the Boyz. That doesn't mean we couldn't sneak a victory, and had Bibi scored instead of hit the crossbar minutes after the first goal, who knows what would have happened. But the Hondurans were easily the better team. There "give and go"s left us in the dust!

We certainly were competitive and if we had taken this approach against Canada we might still have Simoes around today

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Honduras was 2 goals better than the Boyz. That doesn't mean we couldn't sneak a victory, and had Bibi scored instead of hit the crossbar minutes after the first goal, who knows what would have happened. But the Hondurans were easily the better team. There "give and go"s left us in the dust!

We certainly were competitive and if we had taken this approach against Canada we might still have Simoes around today
        ...as HL says, "keep hope alive"!
        I am on bended knees!

...and I am not blaming Simoes for the position we are in! Simoes is merely the coach...who was *bought in 4+ years after preparation should have begun! i.e. immediately after we were bounced from World Cup 2006 qualifiers.

So who do I blame?

As I have been saying from 2000 right here on this site - Those who manage our football!

The asses just cannot see that in CONCACAF...it is not the Hondurases, Costa Ricas, Cubas, Haitis and the other half-dead "stop-start, stop-start..." ..."buck-up a qualification here and there" FAs that should be aped/copied...who we should take lessons from...but those that have continuous period of preparations...those who never stop building their TEAMs, those who put on the field of play at all times "their best available team" namely the Mexico and the USA.

...and if they would like examples from the rest of the world - Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina. Are our leaders dumb? ...blind and dumb?
        Our team excepting for our then ***mostly naive players of '98 have had little or no preparation together as TEAM!

***Iffen unnuh tink a lie guh back a luk pan wi game dem hat di '98 World Cup final Tournament. Our best period of play was the 1st half versus Argentina...and how did that game end? ...after an inexperienced player committed a foolish 2nd foul...our organisation fell to pieces as it is now so it was then we struggled to put 3/4 passes together...and then 'wi 'ole 5'! Think any of the well prepared teams mentioned above would have gotten 5?

I guess you all can see I am frustrated and mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Canada in the same boat.
          3 matches played, 1 point!
          Are they hoping to win their last 3 matches?

Let's face facts - This group separates men from boys!
          Reggae Boyz
          Mexico
          Canada
          Honduras

So far our Reggae Boyz have looked the part of boys!
          A lie mi a tell?
          Outplayed by Canada!
          Outplayed by Mexico!
          ...never saw the Honduras match. That link I got was buffering like craaaaaaaazy! I had to just give up!

Anyone who saw the match care to comment?
          ...and just an additional comment - The way we played in the Canada and Mexico...and taking a wild guess that Honduras deserved their results...another wild guess would have me thinking that those matches suggests this group of Reggae Boyz are either at bottom of the group in ability or in those past set of performances.
          Wild guess!!!!!

Looking for a miracle!
          ...and my mind tells me it is not on!
          ...all the Reggae Boyz have to do is prove me wrong!
          ...tell my mind fi guh-weh an ole yuh carnas!
          I will be for a Canada win or draw over Honduras. And hopefully the same result for Jamaica against Mexico.

Comment

"There "give and go"s left us in the dust!"

What is new? That is where the central americans always beat us
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X